Kelsey Grammer Says Hacker Calls Camille Smelly
Kelsey Grammer is forced to clarify that he did not think his ex-wife smells like a beef jerky. The comedian claimed that a hacker had taken control of his e-mail account and sent a bizarre message about Camille Grammer to his contact list.
"Camille smells like beef jerkey [sic]. Goodnight," the message reads. Shortly later, Kelsey followed it up with an e-mail which says the previous one was sent "without my knowledge, consent or authority." He added, "May I suggest that it is 'they' who owe you an apology." His rep Stan Rosenfeld also confirmed to several media that the hacking took place but refused to comment further.
Kelsey and Camille were married for four years before going through a bitter divorce. They are now embroiled in a custody battle of their two children, Mason and Jude.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival