Kelsey Grammer Says Hacker Calls Camille Smelly
Kelsey Grammer is forced to clarify that he did not think his ex-wife smells like a beef jerky. The comedian claimed that a hacker had taken control of his e-mail account and sent a bizarre message about Camille Grammer to his contact list.
"Camille smells like beef jerkey [sic]. Goodnight," the message reads. Shortly later, Kelsey followed it up with an e-mail which says the previous one was sent "without my knowledge, consent or authority." He added, "May I suggest that it is 'they' who owe you an apology." His rep Stan Rosenfeld also confirmed to several media that the hacking took place but refused to comment further.
Kelsey and Camille were married for four years before going through a bitter divorce. They are now embroiled in a custody battle of their two children, Mason and Jude.
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'