Kelsey Grammer Says Hacker Calls Camille Smelly
Kelsey Grammer is forced to clarify that he did not think his ex-wife smells like a beef jerky. The comedian claimed that a hacker had taken control of his e-mail account and sent a bizarre message about Camille Grammer to his contact list.
"Camille smells like beef jerkey [sic]. Goodnight," the message reads. Shortly later, Kelsey followed it up with an e-mail which says the previous one was sent "without my knowledge, consent or authority." He added, "May I suggest that it is 'they' who owe you an apology." His rep Stan Rosenfeld also confirmed to several media that the hacking took place but refused to comment further.
Kelsey and Camille were married for four years before going through a bitter divorce. They are now embroiled in a custody battle of their two children, Mason and Jude.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role