Kelsey Grammer Says Hacker Calls Camille Smelly
Kelsey Grammer is forced to clarify that he did not think his ex-wife smells like a beef jerky. The comedian claimed that a hacker had taken control of his e-mail account and sent a bizarre message about Camille Grammer to his contact list.
"Camille smells like beef jerkey [sic]. Goodnight," the message reads. Shortly later, Kelsey followed it up with an e-mail which says the previous one was sent "without my knowledge, consent or authority." He added, "May I suggest that it is 'they' who owe you an apology." His rep Stan Rosenfeld also confirmed to several media that the hacking took place but refused to comment further.
Kelsey and Camille were married for four years before going through a bitter divorce. They are now embroiled in a custody battle of their two children, Mason and Jude.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics