Kelsey Grammer Says Hacker Calls Camille Smelly
Kelsey Grammer is forced to clarify that he did not think his ex-wife smells like a beef jerky. The comedian claimed that a hacker had taken control of his e-mail account and sent a bizarre message about Camille Grammer to his contact list.
"Camille smells like beef jerkey [sic]. Goodnight," the message reads. Shortly later, Kelsey followed it up with an e-mail which says the previous one was sent "without my knowledge, consent or authority." He added, "May I suggest that it is 'they' who owe you an apology." His rep Stan Rosenfeld also confirmed to several media that the hacking took place but refused to comment further.
Kelsey and Camille were married for four years before going through a bitter divorce. They are now embroiled in a custody battle of their two children, Mason and Jude.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'