'Entourage' Denies Wanting Anthony Weiner, Hustler Confirms
Despite reports that circulated around that "Entourage" wants disgraced politician Anthony Weiner to make a cameo, producer and creator of the HBO series, Doug Ellin, has come up with a denial. The rumors said that Ellin has contacted Weiner but has not received any response yet. That is because "it's not true," Ellin clarified to CNN.
The TV may not want him at the moment but an adult magazine does. Hustler Magazine's founder Larry Flynt confirmed that he offered Weiner a job after the politician resigned from Congress as a result of his photos and text scandals. "I'm offering Anthony Weiner a job," Flynt wrote on Twitter. Weiner would be hired for the company's internet division and paid 20% more than his congressional salary.
"I cannot emphasize enough the genuineness of this offer. We are a serious corporation which, as you know, has been heavily involved in the political environment of this country for over thirty-five years," Flynt's proposal to Weiner reads. "Our key missions have consistently included the crucial fight of battling hypocrisy within the federal and state governments. Flynt Management Group, LLC and Hustler Magazine have been dedicated to decades of serious political commentary. Just as we do not undertake insincere political crusades, we do not make insincere job offers."
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!