'Entourage' Denies Wanting Anthony Weiner, Hustler Confirms
Despite reports that circulated around that "Entourage" wants disgraced politician Anthony Weiner to make a cameo, producer and creator of the HBO series, Doug Ellin, has come up with a denial. The rumors said that Ellin has contacted Weiner but has not received any response yet. That is because "it's not true," Ellin clarified to CNN.
The TV may not want him at the moment but an adult magazine does. Hustler Magazine's founder Larry Flynt confirmed that he offered Weiner a job after the politician resigned from Congress as a result of his photos and text scandals. "I'm offering Anthony Weiner a job," Flynt wrote on Twitter. Weiner would be hired for the company's internet division and paid 20% more than his congressional salary.
"I cannot emphasize enough the genuineness of this offer. We are a serious corporation which, as you know, has been heavily involved in the political environment of this country for over thirty-five years," Flynt's proposal to Weiner reads. "Our key missions have consistently included the crucial fight of battling hypocrisy within the federal and state governments. Flynt Management Group, LLC and Hustler Magazine have been dedicated to decades of serious political commentary. Just as we do not undertake insincere political crusades, we do not make insincere job offers."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up