First Look at Patti Smith's Acting Debut on 'Law and Order: CI'
The upcoming episode of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" has a storyline based on "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" which has suffered many stage mishaps. The June 19 outing will also mark Patti Smith's acting debut and a sneak peek to her performance has been released via TV Guide.
In the episode, punk rocker Smith plays Columbia University mythology professor Cleo who helps figure out the meaning behind Icarus. In the clip, she is seen getting a visit from Vincent D'Onofrio's Detective Robert Goren who along with his partner Detective Alexandra Eames (Kathryn Erbe) investigates a Broadway musical after an actor dies while performing a stunt.
Called "Icarus", the episode will also feature Cynthia Nixon as Amanda Reese, a high-strung and larger-than-life director behind the play. She is one of the suspects in the case.
The tenth and final season of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" airs every Sunday at 9/8c on USA Network.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head