First Look at Patti Smith's Acting Debut on 'Law and Order: CI'
The upcoming episode of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" has a storyline based on "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" which has suffered many stage mishaps. The June 19 outing will also mark Patti Smith's acting debut and a sneak peek to her performance has been released via TV Guide.
In the episode, punk rocker Smith plays Columbia University mythology professor Cleo who helps figure out the meaning behind Icarus. In the clip, she is seen getting a visit from Vincent D'Onofrio's Detective Robert Goren who along with his partner Detective Alexandra Eames (Kathryn Erbe) investigates a Broadway musical after an actor dies while performing a stunt.
Called "Icarus", the episode will also feature Cynthia Nixon as Amanda Reese, a high-strung and larger-than-life director behind the play. She is one of the suspects in the case.
The tenth and final season of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" airs every Sunday at 9/8c on USA Network.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers