First Look at Patti Smith's Acting Debut on 'Law and Order: CI'
The upcoming episode of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" has a storyline based on "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" which has suffered many stage mishaps. The June 19 outing will also mark Patti Smith's acting debut and a sneak peek to her performance has been released via TV Guide.
In the episode, punk rocker Smith plays Columbia University mythology professor Cleo who helps figure out the meaning behind Icarus. In the clip, she is seen getting a visit from Vincent D'Onofrio's Detective Robert Goren who along with his partner Detective Alexandra Eames (Kathryn Erbe) investigates a Broadway musical after an actor dies while performing a stunt.
Called "Icarus", the episode will also feature Cynthia Nixon as Amanda Reese, a high-strung and larger-than-life director behind the play. She is one of the suspects in the case.
The tenth and final season of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" airs every Sunday at 9/8c on USA Network.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'