First Look at Patti Smith's Acting Debut on 'Law and Order: CI'
The upcoming episode of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" has a storyline based on "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" which has suffered many stage mishaps. The June 19 outing will also mark Patti Smith's acting debut and a sneak peek to her performance has been released via TV Guide.
In the episode, punk rocker Smith plays Columbia University mythology professor Cleo who helps figure out the meaning behind Icarus. In the clip, she is seen getting a visit from Vincent D'Onofrio's Detective Robert Goren who along with his partner Detective Alexandra Eames (Kathryn Erbe) investigates a Broadway musical after an actor dies while performing a stunt.
Called "Icarus", the episode will also feature Cynthia Nixon as Amanda Reese, a high-strung and larger-than-life director behind the play. She is one of the suspects in the case.
The tenth and final season of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" airs every Sunday at 9/8c on USA Network.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test