First Look at Patti Smith's Acting Debut on 'Law and Order: CI'
The upcoming episode of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" has a storyline based on "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" which has suffered many stage mishaps. The June 19 outing will also mark Patti Smith's acting debut and a sneak peek to her performance has been released via TV Guide.
In the episode, punk rocker Smith plays Columbia University mythology professor Cleo who helps figure out the meaning behind Icarus. In the clip, she is seen getting a visit from Vincent D'Onofrio's Detective Robert Goren who along with his partner Detective Alexandra Eames (Kathryn Erbe) investigates a Broadway musical after an actor dies while performing a stunt.
Called "Icarus", the episode will also feature Cynthia Nixon as Amanda Reese, a high-strung and larger-than-life director behind the play. She is one of the suspects in the case.
The tenth and final season of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" airs every Sunday at 9/8c on USA Network.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman