First Teaser Trailer for 'Alvin and the Chipmunks 3' Spoofs 'Titanic'
Fox 2000 Pictures has released the first teaser trailer for "Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked". The preview, courtesy of Apple, apparently shares a similar concept with newly-released trailer for "The Muppets", which serves as a spoof for "Green Lantern".
This "Alvin and the Chipmunks 3" video parodies "Titanic". This means, instead of watching Leonardo DiCaprio standing at the front part of the luxurious ship, it is one of the chipmunks who says, "I'm the king of the world."
The vacationing Chipmunks and Chipettes are turning a luxury cruise liner into their personal playground, until they become "chip-wrecked" on a remote island. As the 'Munks and Chipettes try various schemes to find their way home, they accidentally discover their new turf is not as deserted as it seems.
Jesse McCartney, Matthew Gray Gubler and Amy Poehler once again provide voices for Theodore, Simon and Eleanor. Lauren Gottlieb, Andy Buckley and Tucker Albrizzi are among other stars supporting the film. Directed by Mike Mitchell, the sequel to "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" will open in theaters across the U.S. on December 16.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen