Paris Hilton and Cy Waits Going Through Rough Patch
There is trouble in paradise for Paris Hilton and Cy Waits. Words on the street are, the hotel heiress and her nightclub promoter boyfriend are "reevaluating" their relationship. According to E! Online, they are going through a rough patch because of their life in the spotlight and her reality show, "The World According to Paris".
A source close to Paris said, "Paris loves and respects Cy very much. He has been through a lot with her. But sometimes it's hard on the relationship because he's not used to this lifestyle, the media and being on a show." Another source added, "Cy is very upset with 'The World According to Paris'. He felt that way too much of their private life was shown. When he signed on to do the show, he had no idea the cameras would be so invasive."
Still, fame isn't the only problem they are dealing with. Paris is busy traveling for her promotional effort, while Cy lives in Las Vegas. "Cy has a daughter and he's very protective about keeping her out of the media and wanting her to lead a normal life," so explained a source close to Cy on the matter.
It is further noted that while Cy allegedly wants to make things work, Paris is said to be left unsure he is "the one". The inside source added, "Sometimes he feels like Paris isn't ready to take the next step. They both love each other very much and are deciding what to do now."
More Paris Hilton News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame