Paris Hilton and Cy Waits Going Through Rough Patch
There is trouble in paradise for Paris Hilton and Cy Waits. Words on the street are, the hotel heiress and her nightclub promoter boyfriend are "reevaluating" their relationship. According to E! Online, they are going through a rough patch because of their life in the spotlight and her reality show, "The World According to Paris".
A source close to Paris said, "Paris loves and respects Cy very much. He has been through a lot with her. But sometimes it's hard on the relationship because he's not used to this lifestyle, the media and being on a show." Another source added, "Cy is very upset with 'The World According to Paris'. He felt that way too much of their private life was shown. When he signed on to do the show, he had no idea the cameras would be so invasive."
Still, fame isn't the only problem they are dealing with. Paris is busy traveling for her promotional effort, while Cy lives in Las Vegas. "Cy has a daughter and he's very protective about keeping her out of the media and wanting her to lead a normal life," so explained a source close to Cy on the matter.
It is further noted that while Cy allegedly wants to make things work, Paris is said to be left unsure he is "the one". The inside source added, "Sometimes he feels like Paris isn't ready to take the next step. They both love each other very much and are deciding what to do now."
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!