Zoe Saldana to Star in J.J. Abrams' Drama
Zoe Saldana is allegedly in discussions to star in J.J. Abrams-produced drama, "Infinitely Polar Bear". Vulture reports that the Neytiri of "Avatar" will join Mark Ruffalo, playing a mother who leaves her children with a bipolar husband.
Taking the role of the bipolar husband is Ruffalo. In this marital drama flick, Ruffalo's character stops doing his medication. He later loses both his sanity and job while endeavoring to maintain his crumbling marriage.
Maya Forbes, one of the screenwriters of "Monsters vs. Aliens", will helm and provide the script for "Infinitely Polar Bear". Megan Ellison, the billionaire heiress of Oracle Corporation founder Larry Ellison, will co-produce with Abrams.
Saldana shot to fame after portraying Anamaria in "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl". She has wrapped the production of "Colombiana", and will appear in the untitled Star Trek sequel.
As for Ruffalo, he recently appeared in "The Kids Are All Right". Portraying Paul in the 2010 movie, Ruffalo was nominated for 2011 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. He will next be seen in "The Avengers" as Hulk.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding