Zoe Saldana to Star in J.J. Abrams' Drama
Zoe Saldana is allegedly in discussions to star in J.J. Abrams-produced drama, "Infinitely Polar Bear". Vulture reports that the Neytiri of "Avatar" will join Mark Ruffalo, playing a mother who leaves her children with a bipolar husband.
Taking the role of the bipolar husband is Ruffalo. In this marital drama flick, Ruffalo's character stops doing his medication. He later loses both his sanity and job while endeavoring to maintain his crumbling marriage.
Maya Forbes, one of the screenwriters of "Monsters vs. Aliens", will helm and provide the script for "Infinitely Polar Bear". Megan Ellison, the billionaire heiress of Oracle Corporation founder Larry Ellison, will co-produce with Abrams.
Saldana shot to fame after portraying Anamaria in "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl". She has wrapped the production of "Colombiana", and will appear in the untitled Star Trek sequel.
As for Ruffalo, he recently appeared in "The Kids Are All Right". Portraying Paul in the 2010 movie, Ruffalo was nominated for 2011 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. He will next be seen in "The Avengers" as Hulk.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama