Zoe Saldana to Star in J.J. Abrams' Drama
Zoe Saldana is allegedly in discussions to star in J.J. Abrams-produced drama, "Infinitely Polar Bear". Vulture reports that the Neytiri of "Avatar" will join Mark Ruffalo, playing a mother who leaves her children with a bipolar husband.
Taking the role of the bipolar husband is Ruffalo. In this marital drama flick, Ruffalo's character stops doing his medication. He later loses both his sanity and job while endeavoring to maintain his crumbling marriage.
Maya Forbes, one of the screenwriters of "Monsters vs. Aliens", will helm and provide the script for "Infinitely Polar Bear". Megan Ellison, the billionaire heiress of Oracle Corporation founder Larry Ellison, will co-produce with Abrams.
Saldana shot to fame after portraying Anamaria in "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl". She has wrapped the production of "Colombiana", and will appear in the untitled Star Trek sequel.
As for Ruffalo, he recently appeared in "The Kids Are All Right". Portraying Paul in the 2010 movie, Ruffalo was nominated for 2011 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. He will next be seen in "The Avengers" as Hulk.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago