Zoe Saldana to Star in J.J. Abrams' Drama
Zoe Saldana is allegedly in discussions to star in J.J. Abrams-produced drama, "Infinitely Polar Bear". Vulture reports that the Neytiri of "Avatar" will join Mark Ruffalo, playing a mother who leaves her children with a bipolar husband.
Taking the role of the bipolar husband is Ruffalo. In this marital drama flick, Ruffalo's character stops doing his medication. He later loses both his sanity and job while endeavoring to maintain his crumbling marriage.
Maya Forbes, one of the screenwriters of "Monsters vs. Aliens", will helm and provide the script for "Infinitely Polar Bear". Megan Ellison, the billionaire heiress of Oracle Corporation founder Larry Ellison, will co-produce with Abrams.
Saldana shot to fame after portraying Anamaria in "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl". She has wrapped the production of "Colombiana", and will appear in the untitled Star Trek sequel.
As for Ruffalo, he recently appeared in "The Kids Are All Right". Portraying Paul in the 2010 movie, Ruffalo was nominated for 2011 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. He will next be seen in "The Avengers" as Hulk.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign