Robbie Williams and Brad Paisley in 'Collision of Worlds' Video From 'Cars 2'
Robbie Williams and Brad Paisley's duet project for the soundtrack of animated movie "Cars 2" has got a music video. It's filled with footage from the musicians' studio sessions and random scenes from the sequel of the 2006 film "Cars".
Beside listing Robbie and Brad's collaboration which is called "Collision of Words", the movie's soundtrack album also includes Weezer's "You Might Think". The theme song collection has been made available for digital download since June 14.
"Cars 2" itself will arrive in theaters across the U.S. on June 24. It will follow Lightning McQueen and tow truck Mater as they head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix where plenty of potholes, detours and hilarious surprises ensue. Their journey to the championship gets even more eventful when Mater is caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs