Robbie Williams and Brad Paisley in 'Collision of Worlds' Video From 'Cars 2'
Robbie Williams and Brad Paisley's duet project for the soundtrack of animated movie "Cars 2" has got a music video. It's filled with footage from the musicians' studio sessions and random scenes from the sequel of the 2006 film "Cars".
Beside listing Robbie and Brad's collaboration which is called "Collision of Words", the movie's soundtrack album also includes Weezer's "You Might Think". The theme song collection has been made available for digital download since June 14.
"Cars 2" itself will arrive in theaters across the U.S. on June 24. It will follow Lightning McQueen and tow truck Mater as they head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix where plenty of potholes, detours and hilarious surprises ensue. Their journey to the championship gets even more eventful when Mater is caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.
Robbie Williams and Brad Paisley's "Collision of Worlds" music video
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris