Robbie Williams and Brad Paisley in 'Collision of Worlds' Video From 'Cars 2'
Robbie Williams and Brad Paisley's duet project for the soundtrack of animated movie "Cars 2" has got a music video. It's filled with footage from the musicians' studio sessions and random scenes from the sequel of the 2006 film "Cars".
Beside listing Robbie and Brad's collaboration which is called "Collision of Words", the movie's soundtrack album also includes Weezer's "You Might Think". The theme song collection has been made available for digital download since June 14.
"Cars 2" itself will arrive in theaters across the U.S. on June 24. It will follow Lightning McQueen and tow truck Mater as they head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix where plenty of potholes, detours and hilarious surprises ensue. Their journey to the championship gets even more eventful when Mater is caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.
Robbie Williams and Brad Paisley's "Collision of Worlds" music video
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction