'Entourage' Wants Anthony Weiner for Cameo
"Entourage" seemingly loves controversy. After offering a guest spot to troubled actor Charlie Sheen, executive producer Doug Ellin has approached Anthony Weiner to make a cameo on the show. Though the request was given before Weiner resigned from office, Ellin admits he has got "nothing" as a response.
Weiner recently fell from grace after his inappropriate texts and pictures, which were sent to numerous women, were revealed. He announced his resignation from Congress on Thursday, June 16 in a press conference, which was disrupted by "The Howard Stern Show" writer Benjy Bronk with improper questions.
Previously, Charlie Sheen was offered to appear on "Entourage" after his bizarre antics and a public feud with the "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre hit the headlines earlier this year. The actor was later fired from the CBS sitcom. Doug Ellin, however, never heard back from Sheen.
"Entourage" will return for the eight and likely final season on Sunday, July 24 on HBO.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!