'Entourage' Wants Anthony Weiner for Cameo
"Entourage" seemingly loves controversy. After offering a guest spot to troubled actor Charlie Sheen, executive producer Doug Ellin has approached Anthony Weiner to make a cameo on the show. Though the request was given before Weiner resigned from office, Ellin admits he has got "nothing" as a response.
Weiner recently fell from grace after his inappropriate texts and pictures, which were sent to numerous women, were revealed. He announced his resignation from Congress on Thursday, June 16 in a press conference, which was disrupted by "The Howard Stern Show" writer Benjy Bronk with improper questions.
Previously, Charlie Sheen was offered to appear on "Entourage" after his bizarre antics and a public feud with the "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre hit the headlines earlier this year. The actor was later fired from the CBS sitcom. Doug Ellin, however, never heard back from Sheen.
"Entourage" will return for the eight and likely final season on Sunday, July 24 on HBO.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak