'Entourage' Wants Anthony Weiner for Cameo
"Entourage" seemingly loves controversy. After offering a guest spot to troubled actor Charlie Sheen, executive producer Doug Ellin has approached Anthony Weiner to make a cameo on the show. Though the request was given before Weiner resigned from office, Ellin admits he has got "nothing" as a response.
Weiner recently fell from grace after his inappropriate texts and pictures, which were sent to numerous women, were revealed. He announced his resignation from Congress on Thursday, June 16 in a press conference, which was disrupted by "The Howard Stern Show" writer Benjy Bronk with improper questions.
Previously, Charlie Sheen was offered to appear on "Entourage" after his bizarre antics and a public feud with the "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre hit the headlines earlier this year. The actor was later fired from the CBS sitcom. Doug Ellin, however, never heard back from Sheen.
"Entourage" will return for the eight and likely final season on Sunday, July 24 on HBO.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3