'Entourage' Wants Anthony Weiner for Cameo
"Entourage" seemingly loves controversy. After offering a guest spot to troubled actor Charlie Sheen, executive producer Doug Ellin has approached Anthony Weiner to make a cameo on the show. Though the request was given before Weiner resigned from office, Ellin admits he has got "nothing" as a response.
Weiner recently fell from grace after his inappropriate texts and pictures, which were sent to numerous women, were revealed. He announced his resignation from Congress on Thursday, June 16 in a press conference, which was disrupted by "The Howard Stern Show" writer Benjy Bronk with improper questions.
Previously, Charlie Sheen was offered to appear on "Entourage" after his bizarre antics and a public feud with the "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre hit the headlines earlier this year. The actor was later fired from the CBS sitcom. Doug Ellin, however, never heard back from Sheen.
"Entourage" will return for the eight and likely final season on Sunday, July 24 on HBO.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign