'Entourage' Wants Anthony Weiner for Cameo
"Entourage" seemingly loves controversy. After offering a guest spot to troubled actor Charlie Sheen, executive producer Doug Ellin has approached Anthony Weiner to make a cameo on the show. Though the request was given before Weiner resigned from office, Ellin admits he has got "nothing" as a response.
Weiner recently fell from grace after his inappropriate texts and pictures, which were sent to numerous women, were revealed. He announced his resignation from Congress on Thursday, June 16 in a press conference, which was disrupted by "The Howard Stern Show" writer Benjy Bronk with improper questions.
Previously, Charlie Sheen was offered to appear on "Entourage" after his bizarre antics and a public feud with the "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre hit the headlines earlier this year. The actor was later fired from the CBS sitcom. Doug Ellin, however, never heard back from Sheen.
"Entourage" will return for the eight and likely final season on Sunday, July 24 on HBO.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert