Selena Gomez's 'Love You Like a Love Song' and 'Whiplash' Arrive in Full
Two more brand new songs from Selena Gomez's upcoming third studio album with The Scene have landed online. One is her second single "Love You Like a Love Song", and the other is a track called "Whiplash" which was co-written by her idol Britney Spears.
Both of the songs have fun vibes with some delectable dance-y beat. Leaving behind her message to the haters in "Who Says", the girlfriend of Justin Bieber continues her lovey dovey "Bang Bang Bang" sound by proclaiming her love to an anonymous lover in these two tracks.
In the "Love You Like a Love Song", Selena details what make her entranced to the boy. "Constantly, boy, you played through my mind like a symphony/ There's no way to describe what you do to me," she sings. "It feels like I've been rescued, I've been set free, I'm hypnotized by your destiny."
In the "Whiplash", the 18-year-old songstress threw some lines in a thick British accent before kicking in the pulsating chorus, "Come on and take me to the other side/ I'm gonna wait, when I look into your eyes/ I'm so in love, I think I'm going to crash/ And get whiplash, whiplash, whiplash."
The two songs are taken from Selena's forthcoming studio album "When the Sun Goes Down" which is due in the United States on June 28. "Love You Like a Love Song", in particular, was supposed to make its way out next week on June 21 as part of the iTunes countdown of the album release.
A music video for the single has been filmed last month, but the scene which included two pink-painted horses was excluded from the final version due to controversy surrounding the using of the painted animals. Other scenes which will make the cut are available to peek in some set pictures which see her dressing in a bejeweled corset and mini black frock. She will also pay tribute to the 80's by wearing some vintage outfits, hairdos and makeups. The video is due June 22.
"Love You Like a Love Song":
More Selena Gomez News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'