Selena Gomez's 'Love You Like a Love Song' and 'Whiplash' Arrive in Full
Two more brand new songs from Selena Gomez's upcoming third studio album with The Scene have landed online. One is her second single "Love You Like a Love Song", and the other is a track called "Whiplash" which was co-written by her idol Britney Spears.
Both of the songs have fun vibes with some delectable dance-y beat. Leaving behind her message to the haters in "Who Says", the girlfriend of Justin Bieber continues her lovey dovey "Bang Bang Bang" sound by proclaiming her love to an anonymous lover in these two tracks.
In the "Love You Like a Love Song", Selena details what make her entranced to the boy. "Constantly, boy, you played through my mind like a symphony/ There's no way to describe what you do to me," she sings. "It feels like I've been rescued, I've been set free, I'm hypnotized by your destiny."
In the "Whiplash", the 18-year-old songstress threw some lines in a thick British accent before kicking in the pulsating chorus, "Come on and take me to the other side/ I'm gonna wait, when I look into your eyes/ I'm so in love, I think I'm going to crash/ And get whiplash, whiplash, whiplash."
The two songs are taken from Selena's forthcoming studio album "When the Sun Goes Down" which is due in the United States on June 28. "Love You Like a Love Song", in particular, was supposed to make its way out next week on June 21 as part of the iTunes countdown of the album release.
A music video for the single has been filmed last month, but the scene which included two pink-painted horses was excluded from the final version due to controversy surrounding the using of the painted animals. Other scenes which will make the cut are available to peek in some set pictures which see her dressing in a bejeweled corset and mini black frock. She will also pay tribute to the 80's by wearing some vintage outfits, hairdos and makeups. The video is due June 22.
"Love You Like a Love Song":
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7