Oprah Winfrey to Make O.J. Simpson Confess a Murder on OWN
Having had a bunch of guests during her 25 years of hosting "The Oprah Winfrey Show", Oprah Winfrey still has two people on her wish list for an interview. At NCTA's annual Cable Show in Chicago, the 57-year-old beauty opened up that he hopes to land O.J. Simpson and Susan Smith for "Oprah's Next Chapter".
"I have a dream of O.J. Simpson confessing to me," Oprah told the crowd during the Thursday (June 16) event. But she did not want it to be just "an interview". The "Bee Movie" star added that the former football star will have to agree to use the opportunity to admit that he killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson.
"And I am going to make that happen, people," she boasted. "I don't just want the interview. I want the interview on the condition that you are ready, Mr. Simpson."
In 1995, O.J. Simpson was acquitted of murdering Nicole Brown Simpson. As for Susan Smith, she is serving a life sentence in South Carolina for murdering her two sons.
"Oprah's Next Chapter", Oprah Winfrey's new nighttime show, will premiere on her network OWN in January 2012.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'