Details of Gerard Butler's Flirty Encounter With Ashley Greene
Details on the flirty encounter between Gerard Butler and Ashley Greene at an after-party for 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards have been shared. Around a week after it was reported that the unlikely pair spent the night flirting, Us Weekly dished on what the two did in the wee hours of June 7 at New York City's Boom Boom Room.
An eyewitness informed the publication, "He had a hand on her shoulder and leaned in to her. He really turned on the charm." The 41-year-old actor reportedly made the "Twilight Saga" beauty laugh when he sang along to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' ", bought her a drink and even put his hand on her butt.
Previously, New York Daily News' Gatecrasher reported that "The Bounty Hunter" star Gerard was spotted "chatting, flirting and laughing" with 24-year-old Ashley at the after-party. While the publication didn't offer further details, it did note that the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas seemed amused by the ladies man.
More Gerard Butler News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport