Details of Gerard Butler's Flirty Encounter With Ashley Greene
Details on the flirty encounter between Gerard Butler and Ashley Greene at an after-party for 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards have been shared. Around a week after it was reported that the unlikely pair spent the night flirting, Us Weekly dished on what the two did in the wee hours of June 7 at New York City's Boom Boom Room.
An eyewitness informed the publication, "He had a hand on her shoulder and leaned in to her. He really turned on the charm." The 41-year-old actor reportedly made the "Twilight Saga" beauty laugh when he sang along to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' ", bought her a drink and even put his hand on her butt.
Previously, New York Daily News' Gatecrasher reported that "The Bounty Hunter" star Gerard was spotted "chatting, flirting and laughing" with 24-year-old Ashley at the after-party. While the publication didn't offer further details, it did note that the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas seemed amused by the ladies man.
More Gerard Butler News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat