Details of Gerard Butler's Flirty Encounter With Ashley Greene
Details on the flirty encounter between Gerard Butler and Ashley Greene at an after-party for 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards have been shared. Around a week after it was reported that the unlikely pair spent the night flirting, Us Weekly dished on what the two did in the wee hours of June 7 at New York City's Boom Boom Room.
An eyewitness informed the publication, "He had a hand on her shoulder and leaned in to her. He really turned on the charm." The 41-year-old actor reportedly made the "Twilight Saga" beauty laugh when he sang along to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' ", bought her a drink and even put his hand on her butt.
Previously, New York Daily News' Gatecrasher reported that "The Bounty Hunter" star Gerard was spotted "chatting, flirting and laughing" with 24-year-old Ashley at the after-party. While the publication didn't offer further details, it did note that the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas seemed amused by the ladies man.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'