Details of Gerard Butler's Flirty Encounter With Ashley Greene
Details on the flirty encounter between Gerard Butler and Ashley Greene at an after-party for 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards have been shared. Around a week after it was reported that the unlikely pair spent the night flirting, Us Weekly dished on what the two did in the wee hours of June 7 at New York City's Boom Boom Room.
An eyewitness informed the publication, "He had a hand on her shoulder and leaned in to her. He really turned on the charm." The 41-year-old actor reportedly made the "Twilight Saga" beauty laugh when he sang along to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' ", bought her a drink and even put his hand on her butt.
Previously, New York Daily News' Gatecrasher reported that "The Bounty Hunter" star Gerard was spotted "chatting, flirting and laughing" with 24-year-old Ashley at the after-party. While the publication didn't offer further details, it did note that the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas seemed amused by the ladies man.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences