Details of Gerard Butler's Flirty Encounter With Ashley Greene
Details on the flirty encounter between Gerard Butler and Ashley Greene at an after-party for 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards have been shared. Around a week after it was reported that the unlikely pair spent the night flirting, Us Weekly dished on what the two did in the wee hours of June 7 at New York City's Boom Boom Room.
An eyewitness informed the publication, "He had a hand on her shoulder and leaned in to her. He really turned on the charm." The 41-year-old actor reportedly made the "Twilight Saga" beauty laugh when he sang along to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' ", bought her a drink and even put his hand on her butt.
Previously, New York Daily News' Gatecrasher reported that "The Bounty Hunter" star Gerard was spotted "chatting, flirting and laughing" with 24-year-old Ashley at the after-party. While the publication didn't offer further details, it did note that the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas seemed amused by the ladies man.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'