Britney Spears to Premiere 'I Wanna Go' Music Video on June 22
Britney Spears's music video for her latest single "I Wanna Go" has just got a release date. The clip is confirmed to make its way out for fans' viewing pleasure next Wednesday, June 22, a week after she kicks off her "Femme Fatale" tour on June 16 in Sacramento.
Details about the video are still kept under wraps. Rumor has it, it will have less dancing and focus more on the narrative storyline despite the upbeat tune of the song. She reportedly will be saved by a hunky actor when being hounded by a crowd of paparazzi. They will make out in the backseat of a car later on.
Since the music video is premiered just two days before the eligibility period for 2011 MTV Video Music Awards closes on June 24, it's likely that Britney is eying to score a nomination at the event which is going to take place on August 28 in Los Angeles. The battle, however, will be quite rough since more than 500 music videos will be in contention for the awards show.
A bunch of music video have recently made their ways out, adding a pile-up of video premieres in the past two weeks. Rihanna's controversial "Man Down", New Boyz' "Better With the Lights Off" which features Chris Brown, Katy Perry's geeky "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)", and Lady GaGa's most recent "The Edge of Glory" are among them.
More Britney Spears News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities