Britney Spears to Premiere 'I Wanna Go' Music Video on June 22
Britney Spears's music video for her latest single "I Wanna Go" has just got a release date. The clip is confirmed to make its way out for fans' viewing pleasure next Wednesday, June 22, a week after she kicks off her "Femme Fatale" tour on June 16 in Sacramento.
Details about the video are still kept under wraps. Rumor has it, it will have less dancing and focus more on the narrative storyline despite the upbeat tune of the song. She reportedly will be saved by a hunky actor when being hounded by a crowd of paparazzi. They will make out in the backseat of a car later on.
Since the music video is premiered just two days before the eligibility period for 2011 MTV Video Music Awards closes on June 24, it's likely that Britney is eying to score a nomination at the event which is going to take place on August 28 in Los Angeles. The battle, however, will be quite rough since more than 500 music videos will be in contention for the awards show.
A bunch of music video have recently made their ways out, adding a pile-up of video premieres in the past two weeks. Rihanna's controversial "Man Down", New Boyz' "Better With the Lights Off" which features Chris Brown, Katy Perry's geeky "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)", and Lady GaGa's most recent "The Edge of Glory" are among them.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew