Britney Spears to Premiere 'I Wanna Go' Music Video on June 22
Britney Spears's music video for her latest single "I Wanna Go" has just got a release date. The clip is confirmed to make its way out for fans' viewing pleasure next Wednesday, June 22, a week after she kicks off her "Femme Fatale" tour on June 16 in Sacramento.
Details about the video are still kept under wraps. Rumor has it, it will have less dancing and focus more on the narrative storyline despite the upbeat tune of the song. She reportedly will be saved by a hunky actor when being hounded by a crowd of paparazzi. They will make out in the backseat of a car later on.
Since the music video is premiered just two days before the eligibility period for 2011 MTV Video Music Awards closes on June 24, it's likely that Britney is eying to score a nomination at the event which is going to take place on August 28 in Los Angeles. The battle, however, will be quite rough since more than 500 music videos will be in contention for the awards show.
A bunch of music video have recently made their ways out, adding a pile-up of video premieres in the past two weeks. Rihanna's controversial "Man Down", New Boyz' "Better With the Lights Off" which features Chris Brown, Katy Perry's geeky "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)", and Lady GaGa's most recent "The Edge of Glory" are among them.
More Britney Spears News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle