Britney Spears to Premiere 'I Wanna Go' Music Video on June 22
Britney Spears's music video for her latest single "I Wanna Go" has just got a release date. The clip is confirmed to make its way out for fans' viewing pleasure next Wednesday, June 22, a week after she kicks off her "Femme Fatale" tour on June 16 in Sacramento.
Details about the video are still kept under wraps. Rumor has it, it will have less dancing and focus more on the narrative storyline despite the upbeat tune of the song. She reportedly will be saved by a hunky actor when being hounded by a crowd of paparazzi. They will make out in the backseat of a car later on.
Since the music video is premiered just two days before the eligibility period for 2011 MTV Video Music Awards closes on June 24, it's likely that Britney is eying to score a nomination at the event which is going to take place on August 28 in Los Angeles. The battle, however, will be quite rough since more than 500 music videos will be in contention for the awards show.
A bunch of music video have recently made their ways out, adding a pile-up of video premieres in the past two weeks. Rihanna's controversial "Man Down", New Boyz' "Better With the Lights Off" which features Chris Brown, Katy Perry's geeky "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)", and Lady GaGa's most recent "The Edge of Glory" are among them.
More Britney Spears News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest