One 'True Blood' Character Will Change Sexual Orientation
While humans turning into supernatural characters is not something unusual on "True Blood", the fourth season will see a quite shocking transformation. TVLine reports one major character will change sexual preference, from a heterosexual into a gay.
It is not revealed which character will be involved in a same-sex romance, but the site claims that once fans get through with the initial shock of this matter, they will think that it "makes total sense". This twist will add another homosexual character on the show which already has gay Lafayette.
"True Blood" season 4 will premiere Sunday, June 26 on HBO. Eric and Sookie will get a lot closer as the vampires deal with witches who may find a way to kill them.
On a side note, "True Blood" actor James Frain is reported to land a role on "Burn Notice". The Franklin Mott of the vampire-themed drama series will guest star in the ninth episode of the upcoming season 5.
His character is described by Entertainment Weekly as "a powerful owner of a pharmaceutical company responsible for several medical breakthroughs who runs his business with extreme security, and is willing to go to great lengths to protect its secrets."
More True Blood News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed