One 'True Blood' Character Will Change Sexual Orientation
While humans turning into supernatural characters is not something unusual on "True Blood", the fourth season will see a quite shocking transformation. TVLine reports one major character will change sexual preference, from a heterosexual into a gay.
It is not revealed which character will be involved in a same-sex romance, but the site claims that once fans get through with the initial shock of this matter, they will think that it "makes total sense". This twist will add another homosexual character on the show which already has gay Lafayette.
"True Blood" season 4 will premiere Sunday, June 26 on HBO. Eric and Sookie will get a lot closer as the vampires deal with witches who may find a way to kill them.
On a side note, "True Blood" actor James Frain is reported to land a role on "Burn Notice". The Franklin Mott of the vampire-themed drama series will guest star in the ninth episode of the upcoming season 5.
His character is described by Entertainment Weekly as "a powerful owner of a pharmaceutical company responsible for several medical breakthroughs who runs his business with extreme security, and is willing to go to great lengths to protect its secrets."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image