One 'True Blood' Character Will Change Sexual Orientation
While humans turning into supernatural characters is not something unusual on "True Blood", the fourth season will see a quite shocking transformation. TVLine reports one major character will change sexual preference, from a heterosexual into a gay.
It is not revealed which character will be involved in a same-sex romance, but the site claims that once fans get through with the initial shock of this matter, they will think that it "makes total sense". This twist will add another homosexual character on the show which already has gay Lafayette.
"True Blood" season 4 will premiere Sunday, June 26 on HBO. Eric and Sookie will get a lot closer as the vampires deal with witches who may find a way to kill them.
On a side note, "True Blood" actor James Frain is reported to land a role on "Burn Notice". The Franklin Mott of the vampire-themed drama series will guest star in the ninth episode of the upcoming season 5.
His character is described by Entertainment Weekly as "a powerful owner of a pharmaceutical company responsible for several medical breakthroughs who runs his business with extreme security, and is willing to go to great lengths to protect its secrets."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!