Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Likely to Renew Wedding Vows
There could be a vow renewal ceremony for Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green. The Hollywood couple are celebrating their first wedding anniversary with a trip to Hawaii, and when met at the opening of the Maui Film Festival, Megan dropped hints that they may renew their wedding vows in the near future.
"I didn't think that I was into it until my relationship with Brian," the 25-year-old told E! News on Wednesday night, June 15. The actress went on to explain, "He's very sensitive and very emotional. He's a Cancer so he's very all about feelings and relationships and he cries about everything. He'll want to do it so I'll do it for him."
Megan, who was honored for her work on the documentary "Na Nai'a: Legend of Dolphins" at the film festival, secretly tied the knot with Brian in a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Hawaii's Big Island on June 24, 2010. The two returned to Hawaii this year to commemorate the big milestone, and Megan revealed plan to swim with dolphins during their stay.
The Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" said, "My husband is terrified of sharks but we're going to do it anyway. Sharks don't usually go where there are tons of dolphins so we can do it." She added, "I didn't used to be [scared of sharks], but I am now because of him. His fear is so intense, it's smothered me and now I'm afraid."
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game