Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Likely to Renew Wedding Vows
There could be a vow renewal ceremony for Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green. The Hollywood couple are celebrating their first wedding anniversary with a trip to Hawaii, and when met at the opening of the Maui Film Festival, Megan dropped hints that they may renew their wedding vows in the near future.
"I didn't think that I was into it until my relationship with Brian," the 25-year-old told E! News on Wednesday night, June 15. The actress went on to explain, "He's very sensitive and very emotional. He's a Cancer so he's very all about feelings and relationships and he cries about everything. He'll want to do it so I'll do it for him."
Megan, who was honored for her work on the documentary "Na Nai'a: Legend of Dolphins" at the film festival, secretly tied the knot with Brian in a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Hawaii's Big Island on June 24, 2010. The two returned to Hawaii this year to commemorate the big milestone, and Megan revealed plan to swim with dolphins during their stay.
The Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" said, "My husband is terrified of sharks but we're going to do it anyway. Sharks don't usually go where there are tons of dolphins so we can do it." She added, "I didn't used to be [scared of sharks], but I am now because of him. His fear is so intense, it's smothered me and now I'm afraid."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake