Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Likely to Renew Wedding Vows
There could be a vow renewal ceremony for Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green. The Hollywood couple are celebrating their first wedding anniversary with a trip to Hawaii, and when met at the opening of the Maui Film Festival, Megan dropped hints that they may renew their wedding vows in the near future.
"I didn't think that I was into it until my relationship with Brian," the 25-year-old told E! News on Wednesday night, June 15. The actress went on to explain, "He's very sensitive and very emotional. He's a Cancer so he's very all about feelings and relationships and he cries about everything. He'll want to do it so I'll do it for him."
Megan, who was honored for her work on the documentary "Na Nai'a: Legend of Dolphins" at the film festival, secretly tied the knot with Brian in a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Hawaii's Big Island on June 24, 2010. The two returned to Hawaii this year to commemorate the big milestone, and Megan revealed plan to swim with dolphins during their stay.
The Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" said, "My husband is terrified of sharks but we're going to do it anyway. Sharks don't usually go where there are tons of dolphins so we can do it." She added, "I didn't used to be [scared of sharks], but I am now because of him. His fear is so intense, it's smothered me and now I'm afraid."
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'