Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Likely to Renew Wedding Vows
There could be a vow renewal ceremony for Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green. The Hollywood couple are celebrating their first wedding anniversary with a trip to Hawaii, and when met at the opening of the Maui Film Festival, Megan dropped hints that they may renew their wedding vows in the near future.
"I didn't think that I was into it until my relationship with Brian," the 25-year-old told E! News on Wednesday night, June 15. The actress went on to explain, "He's very sensitive and very emotional. He's a Cancer so he's very all about feelings and relationships and he cries about everything. He'll want to do it so I'll do it for him."
Megan, who was honored for her work on the documentary "Na Nai'a: Legend of Dolphins" at the film festival, secretly tied the knot with Brian in a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Hawaii's Big Island on June 24, 2010. The two returned to Hawaii this year to commemorate the big milestone, and Megan revealed plan to swim with dolphins during their stay.
The Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" said, "My husband is terrified of sharks but we're going to do it anyway. Sharks don't usually go where there are tons of dolphins so we can do it." She added, "I didn't used to be [scared of sharks], but I am now because of him. His fear is so intense, it's smothered me and now I'm afraid."
More Megan Fox News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit