Allen Iverson's Wife Filing for Divorce Again
Earlier this month, Allen Iverson said that he still wants to end his career in NBA. Apparently, his wife also still wants to end their marriage after first filing for divorce from him last year.
The second legal documents were filed in Fulton County, Georgia on Monday, June 13. Tawanna, Allen's high school sweetheart who mothers his five children, is calling off their marriage after 10 years, citing that the union was "irretrievably broken".
In the papers, Tawanna demands to have sole legal and physical custody of their children who are all minors. She wants child support and alimony payments as well as her fair share in property purchased and money collected during their marriage.
Tawanna married Allen in 2001. Their problem in marriage came to surface last year when Tawanna said that they have separated and preferred a divorce. However, she dropped it later without giving reasons. Rumor has it, Allen has been experiencing financial difficulty since last year.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly