Allen Iverson's Wife Filing for Divorce Again
Earlier this month, Allen Iverson said that he still wants to end his career in NBA. Apparently, his wife also still wants to end their marriage after first filing for divorce from him last year.
The second legal documents were filed in Fulton County, Georgia on Monday, June 13. Tawanna, Allen's high school sweetheart who mothers his five children, is calling off their marriage after 10 years, citing that the union was "irretrievably broken".
In the papers, Tawanna demands to have sole legal and physical custody of their children who are all minors. She wants child support and alimony payments as well as her fair share in property purchased and money collected during their marriage.
Tawanna married Allen in 2001. Their problem in marriage came to surface last year when Tawanna said that they have separated and preferred a divorce. However, she dropped it later without giving reasons. Rumor has it, Allen has been experiencing financial difficulty since last year.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson