Allen Iverson's Wife Filing for Divorce Again
Earlier this month, Allen Iverson said that he still wants to end his career in NBA. Apparently, his wife also still wants to end their marriage after first filing for divorce from him last year.
The second legal documents were filed in Fulton County, Georgia on Monday, June 13. Tawanna, Allen's high school sweetheart who mothers his five children, is calling off their marriage after 10 years, citing that the union was "irretrievably broken".
In the papers, Tawanna demands to have sole legal and physical custody of their children who are all minors. She wants child support and alimony payments as well as her fair share in property purchased and money collected during their marriage.
Tawanna married Allen in 2001. Their problem in marriage came to surface last year when Tawanna said that they have separated and preferred a divorce. However, she dropped it later without giving reasons. Rumor has it, Allen has been experiencing financial difficulty since last year.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri