Allen Iverson's Wife Filing for Divorce Again
Earlier this month, Allen Iverson said that he still wants to end his career in NBA. Apparently, his wife also still wants to end their marriage after first filing for divorce from him last year.
The second legal documents were filed in Fulton County, Georgia on Monday, June 13. Tawanna, Allen's high school sweetheart who mothers his five children, is calling off their marriage after 10 years, citing that the union was "irretrievably broken".
In the papers, Tawanna demands to have sole legal and physical custody of their children who are all minors. She wants child support and alimony payments as well as her fair share in property purchased and money collected during their marriage.
Tawanna married Allen in 2001. Their problem in marriage came to surface last year when Tawanna said that they have separated and preferred a divorce. However, she dropped it later without giving reasons. Rumor has it, Allen has been experiencing financial difficulty since last year.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory