Allen Iverson's Wife Filing for Divorce Again
Earlier this month, Allen Iverson said that he still wants to end his career in NBA. Apparently, his wife also still wants to end their marriage after first filing for divorce from him last year.
The second legal documents were filed in Fulton County, Georgia on Monday, June 13. Tawanna, Allen's high school sweetheart who mothers his five children, is calling off their marriage after 10 years, citing that the union was "irretrievably broken".
In the papers, Tawanna demands to have sole legal and physical custody of their children who are all minors. She wants child support and alimony payments as well as her fair share in property purchased and money collected during their marriage.
Tawanna married Allen in 2001. Their problem in marriage came to surface last year when Tawanna said that they have separated and preferred a divorce. However, she dropped it later without giving reasons. Rumor has it, Allen has been experiencing financial difficulty since last year.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat