First Trailer for Brad Pitt's 'Moneyball' Debuted
The first trailer for "Moneyball" has landed online by way of Entertainment Tonight. In the video, Brad Pitt's Billy Beane applies a different method in finding new best players for his baseball organization.
Based on a true story, this drama flick centers its story on Billy, an Oakland Athletics general manager who uses a sophisticated computer analysis system to piece together a team that regularly contends for the World Series despite a payroll dramatically lower than such big-market rivals as the New York Yankees. Along with Peter Brand (portrayed by Jonah Hill), Billy builds the cheapest winning team in the game.
In addition to the aforementioned actors, "Moneyball" has Robin Wright Penn, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Kathryn Morris, Rick Yudt and Stephen Bishop take the supporting roles. Directed by Bennett Miller, the movie will open wide in United States on September 23.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'