Lady GaGa's 'Edge of Glory' Video to Premiere on 'SYTYCD'
Lady GaGa's music video for her third single "The Edge of Glory" is confirmed to be released on Thursday night, June 16. "Tomorrow during America's So You Think You Can Dance, I will premiere the video we made for you. The Edge of Glory debuts 8pm ET/PT on FOX," tweeted the Mother Monster.
The announcement of the video premiere comes hot on the heels of news that Clarence Clemons was under doctor's intensive care for suffering stroke. The saxophonist of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band plays a sax solo in the song and also lends his talent in another of GaGa's track called "Hair".
Calling Clarence a "special person," GaGa has been very supportive towards the musician after learning that he was seriously ill. Most recently, she made a get-well video which features a bunch of her Little Monsters, saying "We wanted to wish you a get well soon and a big hug from the whole world."
In addition to showing support for Clarence, the video premiere has also fueled report that GaGa's going to make appearance on "SYTYCD" sometime this season. The rumor arose after executive producer and head judge Nigel Lythgoe dropped a hint in an interview, "she is on tour so they said it would probably be later in the season. She is an amazing dancer and performer."
More Lady GaGa News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones