Lady GaGa's 'Edge of Glory' Video to Premiere on 'SYTYCD'
Lady GaGa's music video for her third single "The Edge of Glory" is confirmed to be released on Thursday night, June 16. "Tomorrow during America's So You Think You Can Dance, I will premiere the video we made for you. The Edge of Glory debuts 8pm ET/PT on FOX," tweeted the Mother Monster.
The announcement of the video premiere comes hot on the heels of news that Clarence Clemons was under doctor's intensive care for suffering stroke. The saxophonist of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band plays a sax solo in the song and also lends his talent in another of GaGa's track called "Hair".
Calling Clarence a "special person," GaGa has been very supportive towards the musician after learning that he was seriously ill. Most recently, she made a get-well video which features a bunch of her Little Monsters, saying "We wanted to wish you a get well soon and a big hug from the whole world."
In addition to showing support for Clarence, the video premiere has also fueled report that GaGa's going to make appearance on "SYTYCD" sometime this season. The rumor arose after executive producer and head judge Nigel Lythgoe dropped a hint in an interview, "she is on tour so they said it would probably be later in the season. She is an amazing dancer and performer."
More Lady GaGa News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video