Liam Neeson Spotted on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
Production for "The Dark Knight Rises" is currently underway, and rumors of a surprise addition to the movie have gone viral. Hit Fix reports that Liam Neeson is spotted filming a scene as Ra's al Ghul on Monday, June 13.
Warner Bros. Pictures have not commented on the report about Liam Neeson. When the site contacted the studio, they politely refused it, insisting that it is "simply not policy when it comes to the Batman films that [Christopher] Nolan and company make."
Nevertheless, the additional-actor report begs a speculation that Talia al Ghul, Ra's daughter, brings him to Lazarus Pit to resurrect him after his battle against Batman in "Batman Begins". Another speculation tells that young Ra's, portrayed by Josh Pence, discovers the pit and later the elder version of Ra's is healed there.
A sequel for "The Dark Knight", "The Dark Knight Rises" will be released across the U.S. on July 20, 2012, with Nolan serving behind the lens, and Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce Wayne. Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy are added as new cast members to play Selina Kyle a.k.a. Catwoman, and villainous Bane respectively.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers