Liam Neeson Spotted on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
Production for "The Dark Knight Rises" is currently underway, and rumors of a surprise addition to the movie have gone viral. Hit Fix reports that Liam Neeson is spotted filming a scene as Ra's al Ghul on Monday, June 13.
Warner Bros. Pictures have not commented on the report about Liam Neeson. When the site contacted the studio, they politely refused it, insisting that it is "simply not policy when it comes to the Batman films that [Christopher] Nolan and company make."
Nevertheless, the additional-actor report begs a speculation that Talia al Ghul, Ra's daughter, brings him to Lazarus Pit to resurrect him after his battle against Batman in "Batman Begins". Another speculation tells that young Ra's, portrayed by Josh Pence, discovers the pit and later the elder version of Ra's is healed there.
A sequel for "The Dark Knight", "The Dark Knight Rises" will be released across the U.S. on July 20, 2012, with Nolan serving behind the lens, and Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce Wayne. Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy are added as new cast members to play Selina Kyle a.k.a. Catwoman, and villainous Bane respectively.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic