Crystal Harris' Playboy Cover to Go On Sale, Reality Show Canceled
The Playboy cover that supposed to introduce Crystal Harris as the new Mrs. Hefner has been leaked. Harris' cover for the adult magazine's July issue went to print before Harris decided to walk away from her marriage plan to Hugh Hefner.
The photo shoot features Harris in Hefner's signature outfit sans panties, pants and shirt. Clad in red robe, captain's hat and carrying a pipe, Harris posed next to their pet dog, Charlie. Hefner tweeted about the dog after she ditched him before their wedding, "Crystal took Charlie with her when she left & I really miss him."
"It's a beautiful cover and it went to print awhile ago, so I hope that people can enjoy it," Harris said in an interview with Ryan Seacrest on Wednesday, June 15 morning. The issue goes on sale this Friday, June 17. "We are not changing the cover as it has already gone to print and will hit newsstands this Friday," a Playboy Enterprises rep told THR.
The magazine may head to the market but not the reality series which was planned to air on Lifetime after their supposed June 18 wedding. A network rep told THR, "After the recent developments, we're not moving forward with the special." Titled "Marrying Hef", the two-hour special was to include Harris' bridal shower, bachelorette party, and her preparations of the wedding in addition to the nuptials itself.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris