Crystal Harris Rules Out Cheating as Reason of Dumping Hugh Hefner
The real reason behind Hugh Hefner's wedding cancellation is hidden in Crystal Harris' mind but she has ruled out one thing that puts her in very bad light. The 25-year-old denied that she cheated on Hefner with Dr. Phil's son, Jordan McGraw.
Harris was supposed to marry Hefner on Saturday, June 18 at the Playboy Mansion but she packed up her things and moved out of the mansion a few days before that. TMZ reported that they had a nasty argument over the phone but Hefner has confirmed on Twitter that no argument occurred and Harris simply had "a change of heart".
Rumors emerged that she bailed out because she was having a secret affair with songwriter McGraw who was seen spending time with her at the Chateau Marmont in March. Her manager Michael Blakely said, "That is absolutely not true. It's a complete fabrication." Blakely added that it "was an amicable split up, and they will remain good friends."
Harris also updated her website, writing "After much deep reflection and thought, I have decided to end my engagement with Hef. I have the utmost respect for Hef and wish him the best going forward."
Hefner has been quite active as well on his Twitter, retweeting "Omg @CrystalHarris left @hughhefner the day her single came out on iTunes. Coincidence? I think not." Harris' debut single "Club Queen" was released on iTunes on Tuesday midnight but reports said that Harris escaped the mansion on Sunday night.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says