Elizabeth Hurley Officially Divorced From Arun Nayar
Elizabeth Hurley is free to remarry now that her divorce from businessman Arun Nayar has been made official. Their divorce decree was granted by a District Judge during a hearing at the Principal Registry of the High Court's Family Division in London on Wednesday, June 15.
Hurley separated from Nayar after four years of marriage, citing "unreasonable behavior" in their divorce papers. The judge held that the marriage had "broken down irretrievably" and would be dissolved within six weeks. However, neither Hurley nor Nayar were at the court to hear their names called among 27 other divorcing couples.
According to Daily Mail, the couple did not sign a pre-nuptial agreement before their lavish wedding ceremonies in India and Britain in 2007. "A pre-nup would have been a deal-breaker for Arun. He has his pride," a source said.
Hurley has moved on from the relationship with cricketer Shane Warne who also separated from his wife. Meanwhile, Nayar is now dating young model, 25-year-old Kim Johnson.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered