Elizabeth Hurley Officially Divorced From Arun Nayar
Elizabeth Hurley is free to remarry now that her divorce from businessman Arun Nayar has been made official. Their divorce decree was granted by a District Judge during a hearing at the Principal Registry of the High Court's Family Division in London on Wednesday, June 15.
Hurley separated from Nayar after four years of marriage, citing "unreasonable behavior" in their divorce papers. The judge held that the marriage had "broken down irretrievably" and would be dissolved within six weeks. However, neither Hurley nor Nayar were at the court to hear their names called among 27 other divorcing couples.
According to Daily Mail, the couple did not sign a pre-nuptial agreement before their lavish wedding ceremonies in India and Britain in 2007. "A pre-nup would have been a deal-breaker for Arun. He has his pride," a source said.
Hurley has moved on from the relationship with cricketer Shane Warne who also separated from his wife. Meanwhile, Nayar is now dating young model, 25-year-old Kim Johnson.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'