Elizabeth Hurley Officially Divorced From Arun Nayar
Elizabeth Hurley is free to remarry now that her divorce from businessman Arun Nayar has been made official. Their divorce decree was granted by a District Judge during a hearing at the Principal Registry of the High Court's Family Division in London on Wednesday, June 15.
Hurley separated from Nayar after four years of marriage, citing "unreasonable behavior" in their divorce papers. The judge held that the marriage had "broken down irretrievably" and would be dissolved within six weeks. However, neither Hurley nor Nayar were at the court to hear their names called among 27 other divorcing couples.
According to Daily Mail, the couple did not sign a pre-nuptial agreement before their lavish wedding ceremonies in India and Britain in 2007. "A pre-nup would have been a deal-breaker for Arun. He has his pride," a source said.
Hurley has moved on from the relationship with cricketer Shane Warne who also separated from his wife. Meanwhile, Nayar is now dating young model, 25-year-old Kim Johnson.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia