Elizabeth Hurley Officially Divorced From Arun Nayar
Elizabeth Hurley is free to remarry now that her divorce from businessman Arun Nayar has been made official. Their divorce decree was granted by a District Judge during a hearing at the Principal Registry of the High Court's Family Division in London on Wednesday, June 15.
Hurley separated from Nayar after four years of marriage, citing "unreasonable behavior" in their divorce papers. The judge held that the marriage had "broken down irretrievably" and would be dissolved within six weeks. However, neither Hurley nor Nayar were at the court to hear their names called among 27 other divorcing couples.
According to Daily Mail, the couple did not sign a pre-nuptial agreement before their lavish wedding ceremonies in India and Britain in 2007. "A pre-nup would have been a deal-breaker for Arun. He has his pride," a source said.
Hurley has moved on from the relationship with cricketer Shane Warne who also separated from his wife. Meanwhile, Nayar is now dating young model, 25-year-old Kim Johnson.
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body