'Pretty Little Liars' 2.02 Preview: Things Get Incredibly Worse
How does it feel when someone has to stay apart from the most important people in her/his life? Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer have to deal with this difficult situation as they are forced to go their separate ways for a bit in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars".
ABC Family releases a short preview to the second episode of "Liars" season 2, which also includes a preview to the second episode of newbie "The Nine Lives of Chloe King". Meanwhile, a longer look at "Liars" can be obtained in the Canadian promo, which shows Aria saying, "Things just get incredibly worse," and being attacked by an unseen person.
Also in "The Goodbye Look", Emily struggles with her family's impending move to Texas, but when a college athletic scout approaches her after a swim meet, she sees an opportunity that could keep her in Rosewood. With Hanna's father returning to town, she may forgive Mona so she has someone to lean on.
Spencer tries to be supportive of Toby's new plans to free himself of his family and Rosewood. Meanwhile, on the eve of Ezra's last day at Rosewood High, he begs Aria to meet him so they can work things out. Aria, on the other hand, is not so sure there's anything left to say.
"Pretty Little Liars" returns next week on Tuesday, June 21 at 8/7c, followed by "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" at 9/8c.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth