'Pretty Little Liars' 2.02 Preview: Things Get Incredibly Worse
How does it feel when someone has to stay apart from the most important people in her/his life? Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer have to deal with this difficult situation as they are forced to go their separate ways for a bit in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars".
ABC Family releases a short preview to the second episode of "Liars" season 2, which also includes a preview to the second episode of newbie "The Nine Lives of Chloe King". Meanwhile, a longer look at "Liars" can be obtained in the Canadian promo, which shows Aria saying, "Things just get incredibly worse," and being attacked by an unseen person.
Also in "The Goodbye Look", Emily struggles with her family's impending move to Texas, but when a college athletic scout approaches her after a swim meet, she sees an opportunity that could keep her in Rosewood. With Hanna's father returning to town, she may forgive Mona so she has someone to lean on.
Spencer tries to be supportive of Toby's new plans to free himself of his family and Rosewood. Meanwhile, on the eve of Ezra's last day at Rosewood High, he begs Aria to meet him so they can work things out. Aria, on the other hand, is not so sure there's anything left to say.
"Pretty Little Liars" returns next week on Tuesday, June 21 at 8/7c, followed by "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" at 9/8c.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head