Nick Cannon: Leaving My Family Is Definitely a Difficult Task
Less than two months after the arrival of his twin babies, Nick Cannon resumes his duties as the host of "America's Got Talent". When asked how hard it is having to leave his new family, the 30-year-old comedian doesn't deny that it is "quite difficult". In fact, he told Life & Style that it is "probably one of the hardest things I've had to do."
The rapper/actor husband of pop diva Mariah Carey went on to admit, "I really didn't think about how difficult it was going to be because my wife has always been on the road." He added, "She's extremely understanding when it comes to that. I didn't think it would be harder than before until it actually happened."
Nick, who welcomed daughter Monroe and son Moroccan on April 30, additionally dished on what made it difficult for him to be going on the road for the NBC show. "All I want to do is be home with my kids," he confessed before pointing out, "But you have to get out there and work, so it's definitely a difficult task."
This isn't the first time Nick shared that his work hinders him from spending time with his twins. Back in mid-May, he announced that the babies have been discharged, but he was not able to enjoy their first evening at home because of his DJ duty at the KIIS FM Wango Tango Concert. "My twins came home (today). I didn't even want to leave, but I had to because I've got to be here," he told Access Hollywood.
More Nick Cannon News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie