Injuring Knee While Kickboxing, Ali Fedotowsky Snapped on Crutches
Ali Fedotowsky is going to be bound on crutches for a while. A few months after she got five staples in her head following a kayaking accident, the season 6 star of "The Bachelorette" has suffered another injury. She has fractured her femur, and according to PEOPLE, she suffered the fracture while kickboxing.
The fiancee of Roberto Martinez explained about the injury herself in a tweet to fellow "Bachelorette" star Trista Sutter. "I fractured my femur and have a osteochondral defect in my knee. Such a bummer," she shared. In another tweet, she dished on, "Injury happened 8 weeks ago. Tried to keep it a secret. FAIL. lol."
Joking about how she got the injury, the 26-year-old San Diego TV on-air correspondent tweeted, "I actually injured it kung fu fighting a 9ft ft Swedish wrestler. No big deal." She also poked fun at herself who seemed to be accident prone this year, telling a fan that she should outfit herself in bubble wrap to prevent future injury.
PEOPLE additionally detailed that Ali, at first, thought she'd torn the ACL in her knee. An MRI, however, revealed she had suffered a fracture as a result of a defect in the cartilage of her leg. Her representative said that the reality star will be using crutches to get around. She is also likely to undergo surgery to repair the injury.
Back in April, Ali suffered a head injury after she was knocked overboard when she went kayaking with fiance Roberto in La Jolla, California. Her rep said at the time, "Ali was taken to the hospital and had 5 staples put in her head. Roberto was fantastic - he kept her calm and took great care of her. She is doing fine, and actually off to work this morning."
More Ali Fedotowsky News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture