Injuring Knee While Kickboxing, Ali Fedotowsky Snapped on Crutches
Ali Fedotowsky is going to be bound on crutches for a while. A few months after she got five staples in her head following a kayaking accident, the season 6 star of "The Bachelorette" has suffered another injury. She has fractured her femur, and according to PEOPLE, she suffered the fracture while kickboxing.
The fiancee of Roberto Martinez explained about the injury herself in a tweet to fellow "Bachelorette" star Trista Sutter. "I fractured my femur and have a osteochondral defect in my knee. Such a bummer," she shared. In another tweet, she dished on, "Injury happened 8 weeks ago. Tried to keep it a secret. FAIL. lol."
Joking about how she got the injury, the 26-year-old San Diego TV on-air correspondent tweeted, "I actually injured it kung fu fighting a 9ft ft Swedish wrestler. No big deal." She also poked fun at herself who seemed to be accident prone this year, telling a fan that she should outfit herself in bubble wrap to prevent future injury.
PEOPLE additionally detailed that Ali, at first, thought she'd torn the ACL in her knee. An MRI, however, revealed she had suffered a fracture as a result of a defect in the cartilage of her leg. Her representative said that the reality star will be using crutches to get around. She is also likely to undergo surgery to repair the injury.
Back in April, Ali suffered a head injury after she was knocked overboard when she went kayaking with fiance Roberto in La Jolla, California. Her rep said at the time, "Ali was taken to the hospital and had 5 staples put in her head. Roberto was fantastic - he kept her calm and took great care of her. She is doing fine, and actually off to work this morning."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'