Confirmed: Madonna to Return to Studio for New Album Next Month
After taking a temporary break from music to focus on her directorial job on movie "W.E.", Madonna is going to return to studio next month. The ex-wife of "Sherlock Holmes" helmer Guy Ritchie will start working on her new album next month.
Confirming the news about the follow-up to 2008's "Hard Candy" is Madonna's manager Guy Oseary himself. He tweeted on June 14, "Madonna goes into the recording studio next month to begin work on new album..." He furthermore teased, "She has a good idea on which producers she will be working with."
Beside preparing her next studio installment, Madonna reportedly has also crafted classical music for the soundtrack of her second-directorial movie. A source said, "[She's] working with William Orbit, who produced her synth-electronica album 'Ray of Light', but it will be quite an adjustment for them. Abel Korzeniowski, who composed the soundtrack to (Colin Firth's movie) 'A Single Man', is on hand to help."
More Madonna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival