Confirmed: Madonna to Return to Studio for New Album Next Month
After taking a temporary break from music to focus on her directorial job on movie "W.E.", Madonna is going to return to studio next month. The ex-wife of "Sherlock Holmes" helmer Guy Ritchie will start working on her new album next month.
Confirming the news about the follow-up to 2008's "Hard Candy" is Madonna's manager Guy Oseary himself. He tweeted on June 14, "Madonna goes into the recording studio next month to begin work on new album..." He furthermore teased, "She has a good idea on which producers she will be working with."
Beside preparing her next studio installment, Madonna reportedly has also crafted classical music for the soundtrack of her second-directorial movie. A source said, "[She's] working with William Orbit, who produced her synth-electronica album 'Ray of Light', but it will be quite an adjustment for them. Abel Korzeniowski, who composed the soundtrack to (Colin Firth's movie) 'A Single Man', is on hand to help."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked