Confirmed: Madonna to Return to Studio for New Album Next Month
After taking a temporary break from music to focus on her directorial job on movie "W.E.", Madonna is going to return to studio next month. The ex-wife of "Sherlock Holmes" helmer Guy Ritchie will start working on her new album next month.
Confirming the news about the follow-up to 2008's "Hard Candy" is Madonna's manager Guy Oseary himself. He tweeted on June 14, "Madonna goes into the recording studio next month to begin work on new album..." He furthermore teased, "She has a good idea on which producers she will be working with."
Beside preparing her next studio installment, Madonna reportedly has also crafted classical music for the soundtrack of her second-directorial movie. A source said, "[She's] working with William Orbit, who produced her synth-electronica album 'Ray of Light', but it will be quite an adjustment for them. Abel Korzeniowski, who composed the soundtrack to (Colin Firth's movie) 'A Single Man', is on hand to help."
More Madonna News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media