Confirmed: Madonna to Return to Studio for New Album Next Month
After taking a temporary break from music to focus on her directorial job on movie "W.E.", Madonna is going to return to studio next month. The ex-wife of "Sherlock Holmes" helmer Guy Ritchie will start working on her new album next month.
Confirming the news about the follow-up to 2008's "Hard Candy" is Madonna's manager Guy Oseary himself. He tweeted on June 14, "Madonna goes into the recording studio next month to begin work on new album..." He furthermore teased, "She has a good idea on which producers she will be working with."
Beside preparing her next studio installment, Madonna reportedly has also crafted classical music for the soundtrack of her second-directorial movie. A source said, "[She's] working with William Orbit, who produced her synth-electronica album 'Ray of Light', but it will be quite an adjustment for them. Abel Korzeniowski, who composed the soundtrack to (Colin Firth's movie) 'A Single Man', is on hand to help."
More Madonna News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic