Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Not Getting Married on Halloween
The question when Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries will tie the knot will remain a mystery for a little longer. Although October 31 has been listed as the newly-engaged couple's wedding date in their registry at Gearys in Beverly Hills, it is claimed that the Halloween date is only meant to be a joke.
A source close to the couple insisted to E! Online that Kim and Kris, who got engaged on May 18 after he got down to one knee inside her bedroom, have no plans to say their "I do" on the day children go trick or treating. "That's just a joke," said the inside source before adding, "They're not announcing the real date just yet."
While the insider ruled out the Halloween wedding date, representative for the couple confirmed that the wedding gift registry at Gearys is legit. Giving their guests suggestions on what to get them for their wedding, the twosome put in a number of pricey items on their wish list that is said totaling a whopping $172,000.
Among the goods they want, the high-profile pair requested a $7,850 Baccarat crystal vase, a $1,150 black Lalique desk clock and 18 Hermes Balcon du Guadalquivir platinum presentation plates that are worth $670 each. They also would like to have a $1,650 silver-plated coffeepot, 24 five-piece silverware sets that each costs $1,600, and many others.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville