Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Not Getting Married on Halloween
The question when Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries will tie the knot will remain a mystery for a little longer. Although October 31 has been listed as the newly-engaged couple's wedding date in their registry at Gearys in Beverly Hills, it is claimed that the Halloween date is only meant to be a joke.
A source close to the couple insisted to E! Online that Kim and Kris, who got engaged on May 18 after he got down to one knee inside her bedroom, have no plans to say their "I do" on the day children go trick or treating. "That's just a joke," said the inside source before adding, "They're not announcing the real date just yet."
While the insider ruled out the Halloween wedding date, representative for the couple confirmed that the wedding gift registry at Gearys is legit. Giving their guests suggestions on what to get them for their wedding, the twosome put in a number of pricey items on their wish list that is said totaling a whopping $172,000.
Among the goods they want, the high-profile pair requested a $7,850 Baccarat crystal vase, a $1,150 black Lalique desk clock and 18 Hermes Balcon du Guadalquivir platinum presentation plates that are worth $670 each. They also would like to have a $1,650 silver-plated coffeepot, 24 five-piece silverware sets that each costs $1,600, and many others.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen