JoJo Responds to Drake's Drunken Phone Call in 'Marvin's Room'
JoJo, who re-recorded Drake's song "HoustonAtlantaVegas" in 2009, has remixed another Drizzy's track, this time around a sleep-deprived "Marvin's Room", to answer the rapper's drunken rumbling in the recently-unveiled track. Subtitled "Can't Do Better", the revamped tune gives a female perspective to the mellow song which features Drizzy drunk dialing his ex-girlfriend.
While the Young Money MC croons, "F*** that ni**a that you love so bad/ I know you still think about the times we had," JoJo spits her own fire to remind him that she's the best he's ever had. "F*** that new girl that you like so bad/ She's not crazy like me, I bet you like that," she coos in a sultry voice.
She continues her expletive line with another foul-mouthed verse, "I said f*** that new girl that's been in your bed/ And when you're in her, I know I'm in your head." Determined to make him regret their break-up, she adds, "I'm going to send a sexy picture / To remind you what you're giving up."
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos