JoJo Responds to Drake's Drunken Phone Call in 'Marvin's Room'
JoJo, who re-recorded Drake's song "HoustonAtlantaVegas" in 2009, has remixed another Drizzy's track, this time around a sleep-deprived "Marvin's Room", to answer the rapper's drunken rumbling in the recently-unveiled track. Subtitled "Can't Do Better", the revamped tune gives a female perspective to the mellow song which features Drizzy drunk dialing his ex-girlfriend.
While the Young Money MC croons, "F*** that ni**a that you love so bad/ I know you still think about the times we had," JoJo spits her own fire to remind him that she's the best he's ever had. "F*** that new girl that you like so bad/ She's not crazy like me, I bet you like that," she coos in a sultry voice.
She continues her expletive line with another foul-mouthed verse, "I said f*** that new girl that's been in your bed/ And when you're in her, I know I'm in your head." Determined to make him regret their break-up, she adds, "I'm going to send a sexy picture / To remind you what you're giving up."
More JoJo News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert