Video: Betty White Takes a Jab at Anthony Weiner on 'David Letterman'
Betty White has given an advice that perhaps a little too late for congressman Anthony Weiner. Visiting "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday night (June 13) to read top ten tips for living a long and happy life, the 89-year-old comedienne told audience to "avoid tweeting any photos of your private parts," which likely mocked the politician's sexting scandal.
But Weiner is not the only one being referred to by White. She gave a shout out to basketball player LeBron James on tip number 2, saying "Never dwell on past mistakes, especially you, LeBron," while pointing her finger to the camera.
Other tips from the "Golden Girls" beauty were "Get at least 8 hours of beauty sleep," or "9 if you're ugly" on number 10 and "Try not to die" on number 3. Being more irrelevant, she told people to "schedule nightly appointment with Dr. Johnnie Walker" and "cook yourself a big-ass piece of pork."
White poked fun at the David Letterman-hosted talk show, mentioning "Don't waste your time watching this crap," on the top of her list. At the end of the segment, Letterman joined the "You Again" star on stage to gave her a warm hug and a bouquet of red flowers.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie