Video: Betty White Takes a Jab at Anthony Weiner on 'David Letterman'
Betty White has given an advice that perhaps a little too late for congressman Anthony Weiner. Visiting "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday night (June 13) to read top ten tips for living a long and happy life, the 89-year-old comedienne told audience to "avoid tweeting any photos of your private parts," which likely mocked the politician's sexting scandal.
But Weiner is not the only one being referred to by White. She gave a shout out to basketball player LeBron James on tip number 2, saying "Never dwell on past mistakes, especially you, LeBron," while pointing her finger to the camera.
Other tips from the "Golden Girls" beauty were "Get at least 8 hours of beauty sleep," or "9 if you're ugly" on number 10 and "Try not to die" on number 3. Being more irrelevant, she told people to "schedule nightly appointment with Dr. Johnnie Walker" and "cook yourself a big-ass piece of pork."
White poked fun at the David Letterman-hosted talk show, mentioning "Don't waste your time watching this crap," on the top of her list. At the end of the segment, Letterman joined the "You Again" star on stage to gave her a warm hug and a bouquet of red flowers.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'