Video: Betty White Takes a Jab at Anthony Weiner on 'David Letterman'
Betty White has given an advice that perhaps a little too late for congressman Anthony Weiner. Visiting "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday night (June 13) to read top ten tips for living a long and happy life, the 89-year-old comedienne told audience to "avoid tweeting any photos of your private parts," which likely mocked the politician's sexting scandal.
But Weiner is not the only one being referred to by White. She gave a shout out to basketball player LeBron James on tip number 2, saying "Never dwell on past mistakes, especially you, LeBron," while pointing her finger to the camera.
Other tips from the "Golden Girls" beauty were "Get at least 8 hours of beauty sleep," or "9 if you're ugly" on number 10 and "Try not to die" on number 3. Being more irrelevant, she told people to "schedule nightly appointment with Dr. Johnnie Walker" and "cook yourself a big-ass piece of pork."
White poked fun at the David Letterman-hosted talk show, mentioning "Don't waste your time watching this crap," on the top of her list. At the end of the segment, Letterman joined the "You Again" star on stage to gave her a warm hug and a bouquet of red flowers.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?