Video: Betty White Takes a Jab at Anthony Weiner on 'David Letterman'
Betty White has given an advice that perhaps a little too late for congressman Anthony Weiner. Visiting "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday night (June 13) to read top ten tips for living a long and happy life, the 89-year-old comedienne told audience to "avoid tweeting any photos of your private parts," which likely mocked the politician's sexting scandal.
But Weiner is not the only one being referred to by White. She gave a shout out to basketball player LeBron James on tip number 2, saying "Never dwell on past mistakes, especially you, LeBron," while pointing her finger to the camera.
Other tips from the "Golden Girls" beauty were "Get at least 8 hours of beauty sleep," or "9 if you're ugly" on number 10 and "Try not to die" on number 3. Being more irrelevant, she told people to "schedule nightly appointment with Dr. Johnnie Walker" and "cook yourself a big-ass piece of pork."
White poked fun at the David Letterman-hosted talk show, mentioning "Don't waste your time watching this crap," on the top of her list. At the end of the segment, Letterman joined the "You Again" star on stage to gave her a warm hug and a bouquet of red flowers.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?