Video: Betty White Takes a Jab at Anthony Weiner on 'David Letterman'
Betty White has given an advice that perhaps a little too late for congressman Anthony Weiner. Visiting "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday night (June 13) to read top ten tips for living a long and happy life, the 89-year-old comedienne told audience to "avoid tweeting any photos of your private parts," which likely mocked the politician's sexting scandal.
But Weiner is not the only one being referred to by White. She gave a shout out to basketball player LeBron James on tip number 2, saying "Never dwell on past mistakes, especially you, LeBron," while pointing her finger to the camera.
Other tips from the "Golden Girls" beauty were "Get at least 8 hours of beauty sleep," or "9 if you're ugly" on number 10 and "Try not to die" on number 3. Being more irrelevant, she told people to "schedule nightly appointment with Dr. Johnnie Walker" and "cook yourself a big-ass piece of pork."
White poked fun at the David Letterman-hosted talk show, mentioning "Don't waste your time watching this crap," on the top of her list. At the end of the segment, Letterman joined the "You Again" star on stage to gave her a warm hug and a bouquet of red flowers.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts