Selena Gomez's Song 'Dices' Comes Out in Full
After debuting "Bang Bang Bang", Selena Gomez released a second promo song for the iTunes countdown of her new effort with The Scene, "When the Sun Goes Down", on June 14. Titled "Dices", it's a Spanish version of the album's lead single "Who Says".
After "Dices" was released, another fresh track "Love You Like a Love Song" will be made available for purchase on June 21 and will be followed by its video premiere one day after. Exactly a week later, the album will make its way out across the United States on June 28.
Beside promoting the album online, Selena is currently doing a promo tour for her new movie "Monte Carlo" as well. The songstress, who was hospitalized for malnourishment and exhaustion last Thursday, recently visited Santa Monica Place mall with her band for her first performance post the health scare.
More Selena Gomez News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding