Selena Gomez's Song 'Dices' Comes Out in Full
After debuting "Bang Bang Bang", Selena Gomez released a second promo song for the iTunes countdown of her new effort with The Scene, "When the Sun Goes Down", on June 14. Titled "Dices", it's a Spanish version of the album's lead single "Who Says".
After "Dices" was released, another fresh track "Love You Like a Love Song" will be made available for purchase on June 21 and will be followed by its video premiere one day after. Exactly a week later, the album will make its way out across the United States on June 28.
Beside promoting the album online, Selena is currently doing a promo tour for her new movie "Monte Carlo" as well. The songstress, who was hospitalized for malnourishment and exhaustion last Thursday, recently visited Santa Monica Place mall with her band for her first performance post the health scare.
More Selena Gomez News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush