Selena Gomez's Song 'Dices' Comes Out in Full
After debuting "Bang Bang Bang", Selena Gomez released a second promo song for the iTunes countdown of her new effort with The Scene, "When the Sun Goes Down", on June 14. Titled "Dices", it's a Spanish version of the album's lead single "Who Says".
After "Dices" was released, another fresh track "Love You Like a Love Song" will be made available for purchase on June 21 and will be followed by its video premiere one day after. Exactly a week later, the album will make its way out across the United States on June 28.
Beside promoting the album online, Selena is currently doing a promo tour for her new movie "Monte Carlo" as well. The songstress, who was hospitalized for malnourishment and exhaustion last Thursday, recently visited Santa Monica Place mall with her band for her first performance post the health scare.
More Selena Gomez News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video