Selena Gomez's Song 'Dices' Comes Out in Full
After debuting "Bang Bang Bang", Selena Gomez released a second promo song for the iTunes countdown of her new effort with The Scene, "When the Sun Goes Down", on June 14. Titled "Dices", it's a Spanish version of the album's lead single "Who Says".
After "Dices" was released, another fresh track "Love You Like a Love Song" will be made available for purchase on June 21 and will be followed by its video premiere one day after. Exactly a week later, the album will make its way out across the United States on June 28.
Beside promoting the album online, Selena is currently doing a promo tour for her new movie "Monte Carlo" as well. The songstress, who was hospitalized for malnourishment and exhaustion last Thursday, recently visited Santa Monica Place mall with her band for her first performance post the health scare.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour