Selena Gomez's Song 'Dices' Comes Out in Full
After debuting "Bang Bang Bang", Selena Gomez released a second promo song for the iTunes countdown of her new effort with The Scene, "When the Sun Goes Down", on June 14. Titled "Dices", it's a Spanish version of the album's lead single "Who Says".
After "Dices" was released, another fresh track "Love You Like a Love Song" will be made available for purchase on June 21 and will be followed by its video premiere one day after. Exactly a week later, the album will make its way out across the United States on June 28.
Beside promoting the album online, Selena is currently doing a promo tour for her new movie "Monte Carlo" as well. The songstress, who was hospitalized for malnourishment and exhaustion last Thursday, recently visited Santa Monica Place mall with her band for her first performance post the health scare.
More Selena Gomez News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert