Christian Bale Wanted in Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah'
Rumor has it, Darren Aronofsky wants Christian Bale to star in his forthcoming flick, "Noah". According to Vulture, the Bruce Wayne of "The Dark Knight" is allegedly in negotiations to take the main role in the biblical epic.
If Bale signs the deal, he can lend his star power to the movie. Although "Noah" is set up at New Regency, they still need to find other studios to help shoulder the $130 million budget. Bale's capacity as a famous actor is expected to help the film, which has no movie star attached yet, land the cash.
Bale has shot to fame through Steven Spielberg's "Empire of the Sun", in which he portrayed an English boy who is separated from his parents. He has since starred in notable films, including "Terminator Salvation" and "Public Enemies". He will reprise his role as Batman in "The Dark Knight Rises".
More Noah News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date