Christian Bale Wanted in Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah'
Rumor has it, Darren Aronofsky wants Christian Bale to star in his forthcoming flick, "Noah". According to Vulture, the Bruce Wayne of "The Dark Knight" is allegedly in negotiations to take the main role in the biblical epic.
If Bale signs the deal, he can lend his star power to the movie. Although "Noah" is set up at New Regency, they still need to find other studios to help shoulder the $130 million budget. Bale's capacity as a famous actor is expected to help the film, which has no movie star attached yet, land the cash.
Bale has shot to fame through Steven Spielberg's "Empire of the Sun", in which he portrayed an English boy who is separated from his parents. He has since starred in notable films, including "Terminator Salvation" and "Public Enemies". He will reprise his role as Batman in "The Dark Knight Rises".
More Noah News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit