Christian Bale Wanted in Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah'
Rumor has it, Darren Aronofsky wants Christian Bale to star in his forthcoming flick, "Noah". According to Vulture, the Bruce Wayne of "The Dark Knight" is allegedly in negotiations to take the main role in the biblical epic.
If Bale signs the deal, he can lend his star power to the movie. Although "Noah" is set up at New Regency, they still need to find other studios to help shoulder the $130 million budget. Bale's capacity as a famous actor is expected to help the film, which has no movie star attached yet, land the cash.
Bale has shot to fame through Steven Spielberg's "Empire of the Sun", in which he portrayed an English boy who is separated from his parents. He has since starred in notable films, including "Terminator Salvation" and "Public Enemies". He will reprise his role as Batman in "The Dark Knight Rises".
More Noah News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding