Christian Bale Wanted in Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah'
Rumor has it, Darren Aronofsky wants Christian Bale to star in his forthcoming flick, "Noah". According to Vulture, the Bruce Wayne of "The Dark Knight" is allegedly in negotiations to take the main role in the biblical epic.
If Bale signs the deal, he can lend his star power to the movie. Although "Noah" is set up at New Regency, they still need to find other studios to help shoulder the $130 million budget. Bale's capacity as a famous actor is expected to help the film, which has no movie star attached yet, land the cash.
Bale has shot to fame through Steven Spielberg's "Empire of the Sun", in which he portrayed an English boy who is separated from his parents. He has since starred in notable films, including "Terminator Salvation" and "Public Enemies". He will reprise his role as Batman in "The Dark Knight Rises".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked