Christian Bale Wanted in Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah'
Rumor has it, Darren Aronofsky wants Christian Bale to star in his forthcoming flick, "Noah". According to Vulture, the Bruce Wayne of "The Dark Knight" is allegedly in negotiations to take the main role in the biblical epic.
If Bale signs the deal, he can lend his star power to the movie. Although "Noah" is set up at New Regency, they still need to find other studios to help shoulder the $130 million budget. Bale's capacity as a famous actor is expected to help the film, which has no movie star attached yet, land the cash.
Bale has shot to fame through Steven Spielberg's "Empire of the Sun", in which he portrayed an English boy who is separated from his parents. He has since starred in notable films, including "Terminator Salvation" and "Public Enemies". He will reprise his role as Batman in "The Dark Knight Rises".
More Noah News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says