Lady GaGa, Kristin Chenoweth to Guest Judge on 'SYTYCD'
"So You Think You Can Dance" season 8 is going to be glittered with big stars. After tapping Megan Mullally as a guest judge, the FOX reality show will also welcome dancing queen Lady GaGa as another guest judge sometime this season.
"I asked her when she performed on the 'American Idol' finale if she would come on and she said yes," executive producer and head judge Nigel Lythgoe tells Xfinity TV News. He adds that the "Poker Face" hitmaker's date has not been set yet, because "she is on tour so they said it would probably be later in the season. She is an amazing dancer and performer."
Kristin Chenoweth, who is known for her Broadway works and guest-starring role on "Glee", will additionally appear on the judge panel. Teasing further, Lythgoe says Ellen DeGeneres and Neil Patrick Harris are other potential judges as they are currently talking to producers about coming to the show.
Aside from the guest judges, "SYTYCD" may bring back popular dancer Alex Wong, who left the competition last season due to an injury, for all-star version. "Alex Wong is not fit enough to be a competitive dancer. Hopefully he is going to be fit enough, and hopefully he will be complementary to whoever is at the show at that point when it comes time to picking the all-stars," Lythgoe explains.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie