Lady GaGa, Kristin Chenoweth to Guest Judge on 'SYTYCD'
"So You Think You Can Dance" season 8 is going to be glittered with big stars. After tapping Megan Mullally as a guest judge, the FOX reality show will also welcome dancing queen Lady GaGa as another guest judge sometime this season.
"I asked her when she performed on the 'American Idol' finale if she would come on and she said yes," executive producer and head judge Nigel Lythgoe tells Xfinity TV News. He adds that the "Poker Face" hitmaker's date has not been set yet, because "she is on tour so they said it would probably be later in the season. She is an amazing dancer and performer."
Kristin Chenoweth, who is known for her Broadway works and guest-starring role on "Glee", will additionally appear on the judge panel. Teasing further, Lythgoe says Ellen DeGeneres and Neil Patrick Harris are other potential judges as they are currently talking to producers about coming to the show.
Aside from the guest judges, "SYTYCD" may bring back popular dancer Alex Wong, who left the competition last season due to an injury, for all-star version. "Alex Wong is not fit enough to be a competitive dancer. Hopefully he is going to be fit enough, and hopefully he will be complementary to whoever is at the show at that point when it comes time to picking the all-stars," Lythgoe explains.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test