Natalie Portman Has Given Birth to Baby Boy
Natalie Portman is a proud mother to a baby boy. The actress, who won an Academy Award for her portrayal of psychotic ballet dancer Nina in "Black Swan", has given birth to her first child with choreographer fiance Benjamin Millepied, PEOPLE reported. No details has been offered just yet on the baby's arrival.
The 30-year-old actress announced her pregnancy in late December 2010. At the same time, she made public her engagement to Benjamin. Speaking about her double happiness, the brunette beauty said in a statement, "I have always kept my private life private but I will say that I am indescribably happy and feel very grateful to have this experience."
Less than a month later when met at the Los Angeles premiere of "No Strings Attached", the co-star of Ashton Kutcher in the romantic comedy revealed her plan of taking some time off after giving birth. The actress who plays Jane Foster in "Thor" said, "I'll be out of the public eye after [the baby's born]. She added that she will also be laying low for a while.
Natalie and Benjamin met on the set of "Black Swan". The twosome reportedly began dating in early 2010, but remained quiet about the relationship. Benjamin is a principal dancer in the New York City Ballet. He choreographed ballet scenes in "Black Swan" and played Natalie's dancing partner in the Darren Aronofsky-directed psychological thriller.
More Natalie Portman News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie