'Game of Throne' Star Sean Bean Stabbed With Glass Piece
"Game of Throne" star Sean Bean was stabbed in his arm after brawl with a guy over a glamor model. Bean, who divorced his fourth wife in December last year, was defending April Summer when she was mocked by a guy outside Hill Bar and Brasserie in Camden, North West London late on Sunday, June 12 evening.
According to Daily Mail, the row began when Bean and Summers went for a smoke outside the bar. A passer-by then made lewd comments about the Playboy model, and Bean, who lives close to her, did not take it lightly. He followed the man down the road and challenged him. Later that night, he went out for another cigarette and was attacked by a man.
Witnesses said that the actor had a cut arm and bruised face. Despite the injury, Bean refused to be taken to hospital. Instead he went back inside the bar, tended himself with a first aid kit acquired from the bar's staff and ordered another drink. "Sean is a regular here and we've never had any problems before. He was with a very attractive woman and an incident occurred outside the bar," a staff member said.
Bean's arm is believed to have been slashed with a broken glass. Police were called after the incident but did not offer a statement. When contacted for a comment, 22-year-old Summer, whose real name is Nadia Foster, said, "I'm fine, it is a private matter. I don't want to make any comment."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3