Just In: Hugh Hefner's Wedding to Crystal Harris Canceled
Playboy owner Hugh Hefner was five days away from being a married man again but his fiancee, Crystal Harris decided to back off. TMZ's multiple sources said that Harris bailed out of Playboy Mansion after a nasty argument broke out this weekend over the phone.
Hefner and Harris are supposed to hold their nuptials this Saturday, June 18 at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles. The couple had even agreed to have the wedding televised by Lifetime in a two-hour docu special called "Marrying Hef ", but the plan goes awry now as Harris has moved out of the mansion and removed her stuff.
No confirmation or reason of the split have been provided by Hefner's rep. The 85-year-old recently talked about getting married, saying "I wasn't planning on getting married again but I can't image meeting anyone I'd get on better with. People make so much of the age gap, but we have a lot in common."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?