Just In: Hugh Hefner's Wedding to Crystal Harris Canceled
Playboy owner Hugh Hefner was five days away from being a married man again but his fiancee, Crystal Harris decided to back off. TMZ's multiple sources said that Harris bailed out of Playboy Mansion after a nasty argument broke out this weekend over the phone.
Hefner and Harris are supposed to hold their nuptials this Saturday, June 18 at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles. The couple had even agreed to have the wedding televised by Lifetime in a two-hour docu special called "Marrying Hef ", but the plan goes awry now as Harris has moved out of the mansion and removed her stuff.
No confirmation or reason of the split have been provided by Hefner's rep. The 85-year-old recently talked about getting married, saying "I wasn't planning on getting married again but I can't image meeting anyone I'd get on better with. People make so much of the age gap, but we have a lot in common."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce