Just In: Hugh Hefner's Wedding to Crystal Harris Canceled
Playboy owner Hugh Hefner was five days away from being a married man again but his fiancee, Crystal Harris decided to back off. TMZ's multiple sources said that Harris bailed out of Playboy Mansion after a nasty argument broke out this weekend over the phone.
Hefner and Harris are supposed to hold their nuptials this Saturday, June 18 at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles. The couple had even agreed to have the wedding televised by Lifetime in a two-hour docu special called "Marrying Hef ", but the plan goes awry now as Harris has moved out of the mansion and removed her stuff.
No confirmation or reason of the split have been provided by Hefner's rep. The 85-year-old recently talked about getting married, saying "I wasn't planning on getting married again but I can't image meeting anyone I'd get on better with. People make so much of the age gap, but we have a lot in common."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby