Just In: Hugh Hefner's Wedding to Crystal Harris Canceled
Playboy owner Hugh Hefner was five days away from being a married man again but his fiancee, Crystal Harris decided to back off. TMZ's multiple sources said that Harris bailed out of Playboy Mansion after a nasty argument broke out this weekend over the phone.
Hefner and Harris are supposed to hold their nuptials this Saturday, June 18 at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles. The couple had even agreed to have the wedding televised by Lifetime in a two-hour docu special called "Marrying Hef ", but the plan goes awry now as Harris has moved out of the mansion and removed her stuff.
No confirmation or reason of the split have been provided by Hefner's rep. The 85-year-old recently talked about getting married, saying "I wasn't planning on getting married again but I can't image meeting anyone I'd get on better with. People make so much of the age gap, but we have a lot in common."
More Hugh Hefner News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story