Just In: Hugh Hefner's Wedding to Crystal Harris Canceled
Playboy owner Hugh Hefner was five days away from being a married man again but his fiancee, Crystal Harris decided to back off. TMZ's multiple sources said that Harris bailed out of Playboy Mansion after a nasty argument broke out this weekend over the phone.
Hefner and Harris are supposed to hold their nuptials this Saturday, June 18 at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles. The couple had even agreed to have the wedding televised by Lifetime in a two-hour docu special called "Marrying Hef ", but the plan goes awry now as Harris has moved out of the mansion and removed her stuff.
No confirmation or reason of the split have been provided by Hefner's rep. The 85-year-old recently talked about getting married, saying "I wasn't planning on getting married again but I can't image meeting anyone I'd get on better with. People make so much of the age gap, but we have a lot in common."
More Hugh Hefner News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'