Kanye West's Unreleased Song Leaks, Rep Denies Olsen Romance
Kanye West gave his fans a taste of "Mama's Boyfriend" last summer but the studio version has not leaked online until Tuesday, June 14. The song, which talks about a child's jealousy over his mother's new man, is a left over from Kanye's fifth album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".
"Trying to get to know me, homie? / Just kill the charm / You ain't interested in me / You just tryin' to f--- my mom," Kanye rapped in the point of view of a little kid wearing "Superman pajamas". Containing more explicit lyrics, the song moved to the part where the kid is a grown up and he finds himself doing the same thing like the men.
Kanye made an impression when singing this song while standing on Facebook office's tables. Performing without music, he shot a shaky video and posted it on the social network. In this studio version, Q-Tip added beats which are piano-led. Tip said in November that the song is to appear on the deluxe re-release of "Twisted Fantasy" but there's no confirmation yet.
On another dose of Kanye news, rep for the rapper has addressed the rumor that he is dating actress/fashion entrepreneur Mary-Kate Olsen. These two stars were seen at the same birthday party and a source said that they were passionately kissing. The rep simply said, "There is no truth to the story whatsoever."
More Kanye West News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!