Kanye West's Unreleased Song Leaks, Rep Denies Olsen Romance
Kanye West gave his fans a taste of "Mama's Boyfriend" last summer but the studio version has not leaked online until Tuesday, June 14. The song, which talks about a child's jealousy over his mother's new man, is a left over from Kanye's fifth album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".
"Trying to get to know me, homie? / Just kill the charm / You ain't interested in me / You just tryin' to f--- my mom," Kanye rapped in the point of view of a little kid wearing "Superman pajamas". Containing more explicit lyrics, the song moved to the part where the kid is a grown up and he finds himself doing the same thing like the men.
Kanye made an impression when singing this song while standing on Facebook office's tables. Performing without music, he shot a shaky video and posted it on the social network. In this studio version, Q-Tip added beats which are piano-led. Tip said in November that the song is to appear on the deluxe re-release of "Twisted Fantasy" but there's no confirmation yet.
On another dose of Kanye news, rep for the rapper has addressed the rumor that he is dating actress/fashion entrepreneur Mary-Kate Olsen. These two stars were seen at the same birthday party and a source said that they were passionately kissing. The rep simply said, "There is no truth to the story whatsoever."
More Kanye West News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?