Kanye West's Unreleased Song Leaks, Rep Denies Olsen Romance
Kanye West gave his fans a taste of "Mama's Boyfriend" last summer but the studio version has not leaked online until Tuesday, June 14. The song, which talks about a child's jealousy over his mother's new man, is a left over from Kanye's fifth album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".
"Trying to get to know me, homie? / Just kill the charm / You ain't interested in me / You just tryin' to f--- my mom," Kanye rapped in the point of view of a little kid wearing "Superman pajamas". Containing more explicit lyrics, the song moved to the part where the kid is a grown up and he finds himself doing the same thing like the men.
Kanye made an impression when singing this song while standing on Facebook office's tables. Performing without music, he shot a shaky video and posted it on the social network. In this studio version, Q-Tip added beats which are piano-led. Tip said in November that the song is to appear on the deluxe re-release of "Twisted Fantasy" but there's no confirmation yet.
On another dose of Kanye news, rep for the rapper has addressed the rumor that he is dating actress/fashion entrepreneur Mary-Kate Olsen. These two stars were seen at the same birthday party and a source said that they were passionately kissing. The rep simply said, "There is no truth to the story whatsoever."
More Kanye West News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character