Promo Poster for 'The Avengers' Offers a Look at Hawkeye's Costume
The first promotional poster for "The Avengers" has found its way out to the web. Photographed at 2011 Licensing International Expo, the poster offers a better look at Hawkeye's costume than the one offered in "Thor" clip. The one-sheet also highlights Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America and Iron Man.
This Joss Whedon-directed film revolves around the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters. When Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster, those superheroes are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced.
Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. will play Hawkeye, Thor, Captain America and Iron Man respectively. Samuel L. Jackson, in the meantime, will take the role of Nick. "The Avengers" itself will not hit U.S. cinemas until May 4, 2012.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant