Promo Poster for 'The Avengers' Offers a Look at Hawkeye's Costume
The first promotional poster for "The Avengers" has found its way out to the web. Photographed at 2011 Licensing International Expo, the poster offers a better look at Hawkeye's costume than the one offered in "Thor" clip. The one-sheet also highlights Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America and Iron Man.
This Joss Whedon-directed film revolves around the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters. When Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster, those superheroes are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced.
Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. will play Hawkeye, Thor, Captain America and Iron Man respectively. Samuel L. Jackson, in the meantime, will take the role of Nick. "The Avengers" itself will not hit U.S. cinemas until May 4, 2012.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce