Promo Poster for 'The Avengers' Offers a Look at Hawkeye's Costume
The first promotional poster for "The Avengers" has found its way out to the web. Photographed at 2011 Licensing International Expo, the poster offers a better look at Hawkeye's costume than the one offered in "Thor" clip. The one-sheet also highlights Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America and Iron Man.
This Joss Whedon-directed film revolves around the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters. When Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster, those superheroes are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced.
Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. will play Hawkeye, Thor, Captain America and Iron Man respectively. Samuel L. Jackson, in the meantime, will take the role of Nick. "The Avengers" itself will not hit U.S. cinemas until May 4, 2012.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media