Promo Poster for 'The Avengers' Offers a Look at Hawkeye's Costume
The first promotional poster for "The Avengers" has found its way out to the web. Photographed at 2011 Licensing International Expo, the poster offers a better look at Hawkeye's costume than the one offered in "Thor" clip. The one-sheet also highlights Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America and Iron Man.
This Joss Whedon-directed film revolves around the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters. When Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster, those superheroes are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced.
Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. will play Hawkeye, Thor, Captain America and Iron Man respectively. Samuel L. Jackson, in the meantime, will take the role of Nick. "The Avengers" itself will not hit U.S. cinemas until May 4, 2012.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound