Promo Poster for 'The Avengers' Offers a Look at Hawkeye's Costume
The first promotional poster for "The Avengers" has found its way out to the web. Photographed at 2011 Licensing International Expo, the poster offers a better look at Hawkeye's costume than the one offered in "Thor" clip. The one-sheet also highlights Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America and Iron Man.
This Joss Whedon-directed film revolves around the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters. When Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster, those superheroes are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced.
Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. will play Hawkeye, Thor, Captain America and Iron Man respectively. Samuel L. Jackson, in the meantime, will take the role of Nick. "The Avengers" itself will not hit U.S. cinemas until May 4, 2012.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck