Marsha Ambrosius Promotes Safe Sex in 'Late Nights' Music Video
After raising awareness against bullying in "Far Away" clip, Marsha Ambrosius has another message for her fans in a newly-premiered music video for her latest single "Late Nights & Early Mornings". The former member of Floetry emphasizes the importance of using protection because with love and sex come real life consequences.
The steamy music video comes from direction hands of J. Erving. It follows two girls who bring home their partner after a romantic candle light dinner. One who wakes up in the morning glowing with happiness and not worrying about a thing, while the other looks anxious after recalling that she allowed him to skip the condom.
"Late Nights & Early Mornings" is the title track of Marsha Ambrosius' solo debut album "Late Nights & Early Mornings" which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 since making its way out in the U.S. on March 1.
Marsha Ambrosius' "Late Nights & Early Mornings" music video
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7