Marsha Ambrosius Promotes Safe Sex in 'Late Nights' Music Video
After raising awareness against bullying in "Far Away" clip, Marsha Ambrosius has another message for her fans in a newly-premiered music video for her latest single "Late Nights & Early Mornings". The former member of Floetry emphasizes the importance of using protection because with love and sex come real life consequences.
The steamy music video comes from direction hands of J. Erving. It follows two girls who bring home their partner after a romantic candle light dinner. One who wakes up in the morning glowing with happiness and not worrying about a thing, while the other looks anxious after recalling that she allowed him to skip the condom.
"Late Nights & Early Mornings" is the title track of Marsha Ambrosius' solo debut album "Late Nights & Early Mornings" which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 since making its way out in the U.S. on March 1.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'