Marsha Ambrosius Promotes Safe Sex in 'Late Nights' Music Video
After raising awareness against bullying in "Far Away" clip, Marsha Ambrosius has another message for her fans in a newly-premiered music video for her latest single "Late Nights & Early Mornings". The former member of Floetry emphasizes the importance of using protection because with love and sex come real life consequences.
The steamy music video comes from direction hands of J. Erving. It follows two girls who bring home their partner after a romantic candle light dinner. One who wakes up in the morning glowing with happiness and not worrying about a thing, while the other looks anxious after recalling that she allowed him to skip the condom.
"Late Nights & Early Mornings" is the title track of Marsha Ambrosius' solo debut album "Late Nights & Early Mornings" which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 since making its way out in the U.S. on March 1.
Marsha Ambrosius' "Late Nights & Early Mornings" music video
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday