Marsha Ambrosius Promotes Safe Sex in 'Late Nights' Music Video
After raising awareness against bullying in "Far Away" clip, Marsha Ambrosius has another message for her fans in a newly-premiered music video for her latest single "Late Nights & Early Mornings". The former member of Floetry emphasizes the importance of using protection because with love and sex come real life consequences.
The steamy music video comes from direction hands of J. Erving. It follows two girls who bring home their partner after a romantic candle light dinner. One who wakes up in the morning glowing with happiness and not worrying about a thing, while the other looks anxious after recalling that she allowed him to skip the condom.
"Late Nights & Early Mornings" is the title track of Marsha Ambrosius' solo debut album "Late Nights & Early Mornings" which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 since making its way out in the U.S. on March 1.
Marsha Ambrosius' "Late Nights & Early Mornings" music video
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface