Marsha Ambrosius Promotes Safe Sex in 'Late Nights' Music Video
After raising awareness against bullying in "Far Away" clip, Marsha Ambrosius has another message for her fans in a newly-premiered music video for her latest single "Late Nights & Early Mornings". The former member of Floetry emphasizes the importance of using protection because with love and sex come real life consequences.
The steamy music video comes from direction hands of J. Erving. It follows two girls who bring home their partner after a romantic candle light dinner. One who wakes up in the morning glowing with happiness and not worrying about a thing, while the other looks anxious after recalling that she allowed him to skip the condom.
"Late Nights & Early Mornings" is the title track of Marsha Ambrosius' solo debut album "Late Nights & Early Mornings" which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 since making its way out in the U.S. on March 1.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months