Fresh Poster for 'Deathly Hallows 2' Puts Everyone Together
Warner Bros. Pictures has released yet another fresh poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". The newly-released poster, courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, captures bruised Harry, Hermione, Ron and the rest of the army who are assembled together to fight against Voldemort.
Previously, the studio has unveiled one-sheet for each of the main characters. Nevertheless, supporting characters like Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall, and the Weasley twins also got their chance to pose for their posters.
The last installment of "Harry Potter" film series will witness the battle between good and evil forces of the Wizarding world which breaks into an all-out war. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint return to the film to play Harry, Hermione and Ron. Meanwhile, Alan Rickman and Michael Gambon also reprise their roles as Snape and Dumbledore. This movie will hit U.S. theaters on July 15.
It has just been announced that first trailer for Martin Scorsese's upcoming film "Hugo Cabret" will be attached to "Deathly Hallows: Part II". "Hugo Cabret", which will open in cinemas across the United States on November 23, will tell the story of a 12-year-old orphan who lives in the walls of a Paris train station in 1930 and a mystery involving the boy, his late father and a robot.
It is boosted by the performances of such actors as Asa Butterfield, Chloe Moretz, Ben Kingsley, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jude Law, Ray Winstone and Emily Mortimer.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer