Fresh Poster for 'Deathly Hallows 2' Puts Everyone Together
Warner Bros. Pictures has released yet another fresh poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". The newly-released poster, courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, captures bruised Harry, Hermione, Ron and the rest of the army who are assembled together to fight against Voldemort.
Previously, the studio has unveiled one-sheet for each of the main characters. Nevertheless, supporting characters like Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall, and the Weasley twins also got their chance to pose for their posters.
The last installment of "Harry Potter" film series will witness the battle between good and evil forces of the Wizarding world which breaks into an all-out war. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint return to the film to play Harry, Hermione and Ron. Meanwhile, Alan Rickman and Michael Gambon also reprise their roles as Snape and Dumbledore. This movie will hit U.S. theaters on July 15.
It has just been announced that first trailer for Martin Scorsese's upcoming film "Hugo Cabret" will be attached to "Deathly Hallows: Part II". "Hugo Cabret", which will open in cinemas across the United States on November 23, will tell the story of a 12-year-old orphan who lives in the walls of a Paris train station in 1930 and a mystery involving the boy, his late father and a robot.
It is boosted by the performances of such actors as Asa Butterfield, Chloe Moretz, Ben Kingsley, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jude Law, Ray Winstone and Emily Mortimer.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival