Video: Daniel Radcliffe Performing at 2011 Tony Awards
Daniel Radcliffe delivered a musical performance during 2011 Tony Awards. Alongside his "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" cast members, the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" star took the stage and showed his singing and dancing prowess by performing "Brotherhood of Man".
Singing the main part, Radcliffe was front and center at the 65th annual Tony Awards. The quick-paced number, in which John Larroquette also took part, offered a four-minute memorable performance for the audience.
Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, 2011 Tony Awards took place on Sunday, June 12 at the Beacon Theater and aired live on CBS. During the event, most of the prizes were presented to "The Book of Mormon" which led the full winner list with nine awards.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels