Video: Daniel Radcliffe Performing at 2011 Tony Awards
Daniel Radcliffe delivered a musical performance during 2011 Tony Awards. Alongside his "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" cast members, the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" star took the stage and showed his singing and dancing prowess by performing "Brotherhood of Man".
Singing the main part, Radcliffe was front and center at the 65th annual Tony Awards. The quick-paced number, in which John Larroquette also took part, offered a four-minute memorable performance for the audience.
Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, 2011 Tony Awards took place on Sunday, June 12 at the Beacon Theater and aired live on CBS. During the event, most of the prizes were presented to "The Book of Mormon" which led the full winner list with nine awards.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones