Video: Daniel Radcliffe Performing at 2011 Tony Awards
Daniel Radcliffe delivered a musical performance during 2011 Tony Awards. Alongside his "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" cast members, the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" star took the stage and showed his singing and dancing prowess by performing "Brotherhood of Man".
Singing the main part, Radcliffe was front and center at the 65th annual Tony Awards. The quick-paced number, in which John Larroquette also took part, offered a four-minute memorable performance for the audience.
Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, 2011 Tony Awards took place on Sunday, June 12 at the Beacon Theater and aired live on CBS. During the event, most of the prizes were presented to "The Book of Mormon" which led the full winner list with nine awards.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2