Video: Daniel Radcliffe Performing at 2011 Tony Awards
Daniel Radcliffe delivered a musical performance during 2011 Tony Awards. Alongside his "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" cast members, the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" star took the stage and showed his singing and dancing prowess by performing "Brotherhood of Man".
Singing the main part, Radcliffe was front and center at the 65th annual Tony Awards. The quick-paced number, in which John Larroquette also took part, offered a four-minute memorable performance for the audience.
Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, 2011 Tony Awards took place on Sunday, June 12 at the Beacon Theater and aired live on CBS. During the event, most of the prizes were presented to "The Book of Mormon" which led the full winner list with nine awards.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake