'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Preview: The Starks Plan Revenge for Ned's Death
The Stark family is grieving over Eddard Stark's death in the first season finale of "Game of Thrones", but the tragedy will somehow make them dangerous. Catelyn swears to Robb that they will kill all of Ned's enemies, and she interrogates Jaime, who is now on Robb's hand as a prisoner, about her son's fall.
Another member of the Starks, Sansa, is terrorized by Joffrey who insists to marry her despite her plead to be sent home, while Arya assumes a new identity in an attempt to escape King's Landing. In the meantime, Daenerys Targaryen asks Jorah for his loyalty.
Bran and Rickon share a prophetic dream, while Tyrion heads south following a surprising decision made by his father. At the Wall, Jon is forced to choose between the Night's Watch and the family he left behind. Across the sea, Dany pays a terrible price for her love, but finds new hope.
"Fire and Blood" will air Sunday, June 19 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes