'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Preview: The Starks Plan Revenge for Ned's Death
The Stark family is grieving over Eddard Stark's death in the first season finale of "Game of Thrones", but the tragedy will somehow make them dangerous. Catelyn swears to Robb that they will kill all of Ned's enemies, and she interrogates Jaime, who is now on Robb's hand as a prisoner, about her son's fall.
Another member of the Starks, Sansa, is terrorized by Joffrey who insists to marry her despite her plead to be sent home, while Arya assumes a new identity in an attempt to escape King's Landing. In the meantime, Daenerys Targaryen asks Jorah for his loyalty.
Bran and Rickon share a prophetic dream, while Tyrion heads south following a surprising decision made by his father. At the Wall, Jon is forced to choose between the Night's Watch and the family he left behind. Across the sea, Dany pays a terrible price for her love, but finds new hope.
"Fire and Blood" will air Sunday, June 19 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame