'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Preview: The Starks Plan Revenge for Ned's Death
The Stark family is grieving over Eddard Stark's death in the first season finale of "Game of Thrones", but the tragedy will somehow make them dangerous. Catelyn swears to Robb that they will kill all of Ned's enemies, and she interrogates Jaime, who is now on Robb's hand as a prisoner, about her son's fall.
Another member of the Starks, Sansa, is terrorized by Joffrey who insists to marry her despite her plead to be sent home, while Arya assumes a new identity in an attempt to escape King's Landing. In the meantime, Daenerys Targaryen asks Jorah for his loyalty.
Bran and Rickon share a prophetic dream, while Tyrion heads south following a surprising decision made by his father. At the Wall, Jon is forced to choose between the Night's Watch and the family he left behind. Across the sea, Dany pays a terrible price for her love, but finds new hope.
"Fire and Blood" will air Sunday, June 19 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?