'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Preview: The Starks Plan Revenge for Ned's Death
The Stark family is grieving over Eddard Stark's death in the first season finale of "Game of Thrones", but the tragedy will somehow make them dangerous. Catelyn swears to Robb that they will kill all of Ned's enemies, and she interrogates Jaime, who is now on Robb's hand as a prisoner, about her son's fall.
Another member of the Starks, Sansa, is terrorized by Joffrey who insists to marry her despite her plead to be sent home, while Arya assumes a new identity in an attempt to escape King's Landing. In the meantime, Daenerys Targaryen asks Jorah for his loyalty.
Bran and Rickon share a prophetic dream, while Tyrion heads south following a surprising decision made by his father. At the Wall, Jon is forced to choose between the Night's Watch and the family he left behind. Across the sea, Dany pays a terrible price for her love, but finds new hope.
"Fire and Blood" will air Sunday, June 19 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences