'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Preview: The Starks Plan Revenge for Ned's Death
The Stark family is grieving over Eddard Stark's death in the first season finale of "Game of Thrones", but the tragedy will somehow make them dangerous. Catelyn swears to Robb that they will kill all of Ned's enemies, and she interrogates Jaime, who is now on Robb's hand as a prisoner, about her son's fall.
Another member of the Starks, Sansa, is terrorized by Joffrey who insists to marry her despite her plead to be sent home, while Arya assumes a new identity in an attempt to escape King's Landing. In the meantime, Daenerys Targaryen asks Jorah for his loyalty.
Bran and Rickon share a prophetic dream, while Tyrion heads south following a surprising decision made by his father. At the Wall, Jon is forced to choose between the Night's Watch and the family he left behind. Across the sea, Dany pays a terrible price for her love, but finds new hope.
"Fire and Blood" will air Sunday, June 19 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'