Video Premiere: R. Kelly's 'Radio Message'
R. Kelly is racked with guilt in a music video supporting his latest single "Radio Message". The R&B crooner regrets mistreating his lover and lying to her. He calls a radio station, begging his lover's forgiveness and pleading to her to excuse his "silly mistakes."
"Radio Message" is one of the songs in Kelly's "Love Letter" CD. "[It's] a very powerful, special song to me, because I'm actually trying to get my baby back, so I wrote this song, and I'm doing this video and we are gonna put it out and see what happens," he said.
R. Kelly is currently on tour to support the studio album which debuted at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200. He recently performed in Los Angeles with Marsha Ambrosius and Keyshia Cole as his supporting acts. He will next be seen holding a concert in Chicago on June 16 before ending the tour on July 3 at the Mann Music Center in Philadelphia.
R. Kelly's "Radio Message" music video
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding