Video Premiere: R. Kelly's 'Radio Message'
R. Kelly is racked with guilt in a music video supporting his latest single "Radio Message". The R&B crooner regrets mistreating his lover and lying to her. He calls a radio station, begging his lover's forgiveness and pleading to her to excuse his "silly mistakes."
"Radio Message" is one of the songs in Kelly's "Love Letter" CD. "[It's] a very powerful, special song to me, because I'm actually trying to get my baby back, so I wrote this song, and I'm doing this video and we are gonna put it out and see what happens," he said.
R. Kelly is currently on tour to support the studio album which debuted at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200. He recently performed in Los Angeles with Marsha Ambrosius and Keyshia Cole as his supporting acts. He will next be seen holding a concert in Chicago on June 16 before ending the tour on July 3 at the Mann Music Center in Philadelphia.
More R. Kelly News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans