Video Premiere: R. Kelly's 'Radio Message'
R. Kelly is racked with guilt in a music video supporting his latest single "Radio Message". The R&B crooner regrets mistreating his lover and lying to her. He calls a radio station, begging his lover's forgiveness and pleading to her to excuse his "silly mistakes."
"Radio Message" is one of the songs in Kelly's "Love Letter" CD. "[It's] a very powerful, special song to me, because I'm actually trying to get my baby back, so I wrote this song, and I'm doing this video and we are gonna put it out and see what happens," he said.
R. Kelly is currently on tour to support the studio album which debuted at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200. He recently performed in Los Angeles with Marsha Ambrosius and Keyshia Cole as his supporting acts. He will next be seen holding a concert in Chicago on June 16 before ending the tour on July 3 at the Mann Music Center in Philadelphia.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album