Video Premiere: R. Kelly's 'Radio Message'
R. Kelly is racked with guilt in a music video supporting his latest single "Radio Message". The R&B crooner regrets mistreating his lover and lying to her. He calls a radio station, begging his lover's forgiveness and pleading to her to excuse his "silly mistakes."
"Radio Message" is one of the songs in Kelly's "Love Letter" CD. "[It's] a very powerful, special song to me, because I'm actually trying to get my baby back, so I wrote this song, and I'm doing this video and we are gonna put it out and see what happens," he said.
R. Kelly is currently on tour to support the studio album which debuted at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200. He recently performed in Los Angeles with Marsha Ambrosius and Keyshia Cole as his supporting acts. He will next be seen holding a concert in Chicago on June 16 before ending the tour on July 3 at the Mann Music Center in Philadelphia.
More R. Kelly News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked