Video Premiere: R. Kelly's 'Radio Message'
R. Kelly is racked with guilt in a music video supporting his latest single "Radio Message". The R&B crooner regrets mistreating his lover and lying to her. He calls a radio station, begging his lover's forgiveness and pleading to her to excuse his "silly mistakes."
"Radio Message" is one of the songs in Kelly's "Love Letter" CD. "[It's] a very powerful, special song to me, because I'm actually trying to get my baby back, so I wrote this song, and I'm doing this video and we are gonna put it out and see what happens," he said.
R. Kelly is currently on tour to support the studio album which debuted at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200. He recently performed in Los Angeles with Marsha Ambrosius and Keyshia Cole as his supporting acts. He will next be seen holding a concert in Chicago on June 16 before ending the tour on July 3 at the Mann Music Center in Philadelphia.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!