'Glee' Actress Dianna Agron: I Am Not a Lesbian
Dianna Agron has been forced to set the record straight on speculations about her sexual preference. Words started to circulate that the Quinn Fabray of "Glee" is a lesbian after she wore a t-shirt that said "likes girls" while performing the "Born This Way" number during a live show in Toronto last Saturday, June 11.
Putting the rumors to rest, the 25-year-old actress posted a lengthy post on her Tumblr blog. "Yesterday, during our second show, Instead of wearing my usual shirt during 'Born This Way' I decided to wear one that said 'Likes Girls'. It should actually have read, 'Loves Girls', because I do. The women in my life give me things that the men in my life can't. And vice-versa," part of her entry read.
The Sarah Hart of "I Am Number Four" went on to deny rumors that she is a lesbian. Still, she managed to point out, "Yet if I were, I hope that the people in my life could embrace it whole-heartedly. And let me tell you, I can easily spill (quite comfortably) what I admire, respect and think is beautiful about any of the women in my life. Piece of cake!"
"Last night, I wanted to do something to show my respect and love for the GLBT community. Support that people could actually see," the former girlfriend of Alex Pettyfer continued on her explanation. "Which is why I decided to change my shirt for the show. I happened to read a few comments that were posted on Twitter. Many of you asked, 'why?' This is my response."
The blond beauty further added, "I am not asking for you to agree with what I am saying, but if you are listening, thank you. That is all I can ask. And a step further would be to take a moment to (honestly) answer the questions that I have raised. We can't always put ourselves in someone else's shoes. But we can try."
In another news, Dianna might be getting closer to Sebastian Stan. Life & Style reported that she spent time with the "Captain America: The First Avenger" actor when he came to visit her during the "Glee" concert tour.
"He came to Dianna's 3 p.m. Glee performance at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on May 28," one source said. "He waited for her backstage. Once the cast finished the show, Dianna ran backstage to Sebastian, and they were all over each other! Dianna and Sebastian love hanging out together. He can definitely hang with the Glee cast."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'