Joe Jonas and Chris Brown's B96 SummerBash Performances in Pictures
Joe Jonas and Chris Brown rocked B96 Pepsi SummerBash in Chicago, Illinois over the weekend. It became Joe's first solo performance after he launched his debut single "See No More" earlier this month. As for Breezy, it's for the umpteenth time he performed solo at such summer concert.
The lead singer of the Jonas Brothers performed "Love Slayer", "Fast Life" and "Just In Love With You" in addition to showcasing the newly-released single which was coincidentally co-written by Breezy. While Joe didn't bring any guest on stage, Breezy shared stage with T-Pain at one point during his own performance.
The other musical guests at the Saturday, June 11 concert included Cody Simpson, Lupe Fiasco, Big Time Rush, New Boyz, Tinie Tempah, Tino Coury, Keri Hilson, Jay Sean, Eric Turner and Far East Movement.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle