Jessie J WILL Perform at Summertime Despite Swollen Ankle
English singer-songwriter Jessie J had a mishap during concert rehearsals that she was rushed to hospital. She fell off a platform onstage at Wembley Stadium during the preparation for Summertime Ball at the legendary London venue.
Jessie was putting finishing touches on her performance for the next day when she accidentally slipped and tore a ligament in her foot. Responsible as she is, Jessie told her fans who were waiting outside the venue to meet her that she couldn't go out to see them. "Just want to let my #heartbeats (ones waiting outside wembley) know that I have been taken to hospital after falling off a platform," she tweeted.
She also informed her fans that she would not be able to be back on the spot. "I have ripped a main ligament in my foot and have been put on crutches and told to rest. Im in a lot pain :( so please dont wait in the cold for me.. #sorry!" she wrote.
Fans were concerned about her health but also questioned whether she would proceed with the concert. In answer to their anguish, Jessie tweeted an update, "Dont get it twisted! Im gonna be singing tomorrow at #STB even if I have to crawl, be carried or be wheeled onto stage! My foot is 3 times it normal size but my #heartbeats RULE and I will NOT YOU DOWN!"
More Jessie J News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'