Brett Lockett Explains How 'Physical' He Was to Kim Kardashian
The man who accused Kim Kardashian of cheating on her then-boyfriend Kris Humphries is persistent that there was some sort of relationship between him and the reality star. New England Patriot's player Brett Lockett admitted that they have never met, but their flirty text messages were "physical".
Lockett explained that the five months affair was only about exchanging sexy texts and phone conversations. "I've said before that it was a physical relationship, but I say that meaning there was a physical aspect in the relationship," he told CNN. "She did tell me that she was touching herself in a physical way over the phone, towards me. So when I say physical, that's what I mean."
Kim threatened to sue Brett if he goes on with the claim which he gave to In Touch Weekly but Brett is now backing down. "I do not plan on apologizing or retracting anything," he said. "What I've said is the complete, honest truth and you can't fault someone for telling the truth. That's just plain and simple."
When asked to explain why they never physically met, Brett said, "It was during my football season. She was opening her stores in Miami and New York. I know her book signing was being launched at the time, so we weren't able to connect."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival