Newlywed Lily Allen Is Pregnant Again
Lily Allen apparently hid a baby bump underneath her loose wedding gown. The singer's representative confirmed the story that she is pregnant with newly-wedded beau Sam Cooper's baby and has already been a few months along.
Her bump was barely seen under Delphine Manivet gown she wore on her wedding day. "It's beautiful that she is pregnant, and I am very happy for her," the French designer told The Telegraph. "She is very happy about that - it is something wonderful. For me, and for her too, when you're pregnant you want to show that, but also be respectful, so the dress was perfect for her for that moment."
Daily Mail reported that the couple announced the pregnancy to their wedding guests. Their nuptials took place in the village of Cranham in the English countryside on Saturday, June 11.
Allen once was pregnant with Cooper's baby but she had miscarriage around three months before the due date. The Brit said that having a kid is "ultimately my main goal" in life.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist