Newlywed Lily Allen Is Pregnant Again
Lily Allen apparently hid a baby bump underneath her loose wedding gown. The singer's representative confirmed the story that she is pregnant with newly-wedded beau Sam Cooper's baby and has already been a few months along.
Her bump was barely seen under Delphine Manivet gown she wore on her wedding day. "It's beautiful that she is pregnant, and I am very happy for her," the French designer told The Telegraph. "She is very happy about that - it is something wonderful. For me, and for her too, when you're pregnant you want to show that, but also be respectful, so the dress was perfect for her for that moment."
Daily Mail reported that the couple announced the pregnancy to their wedding guests. Their nuptials took place in the village of Cranham in the English countryside on Saturday, June 11.
Allen once was pregnant with Cooper's baby but she had miscarriage around three months before the due date. The Brit said that having a kid is "ultimately my main goal" in life.
More Lily Allen News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny