Newlywed Lily Allen Is Pregnant Again
Lily Allen apparently hid a baby bump underneath her loose wedding gown. The singer's representative confirmed the story that she is pregnant with newly-wedded beau Sam Cooper's baby and has already been a few months along.
Her bump was barely seen under Delphine Manivet gown she wore on her wedding day. "It's beautiful that she is pregnant, and I am very happy for her," the French designer told The Telegraph. "She is very happy about that - it is something wonderful. For me, and for her too, when you're pregnant you want to show that, but also be respectful, so the dress was perfect for her for that moment."
Daily Mail reported that the couple announced the pregnancy to their wedding guests. Their nuptials took place in the village of Cranham in the English countryside on Saturday, June 11.
Allen once was pregnant with Cooper's baby but she had miscarriage around three months before the due date. The Brit said that having a kid is "ultimately my main goal" in life.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'