Newlywed Lily Allen Is Pregnant Again
Lily Allen apparently hid a baby bump underneath her loose wedding gown. The singer's representative confirmed the story that she is pregnant with newly-wedded beau Sam Cooper's baby and has already been a few months along.
Her bump was barely seen under Delphine Manivet gown she wore on her wedding day. "It's beautiful that she is pregnant, and I am very happy for her," the French designer told The Telegraph. "She is very happy about that - it is something wonderful. For me, and for her too, when you're pregnant you want to show that, but also be respectful, so the dress was perfect for her for that moment."
Daily Mail reported that the couple announced the pregnancy to their wedding guests. Their nuptials took place in the village of Cranham in the English countryside on Saturday, June 11.
Allen once was pregnant with Cooper's baby but she had miscarriage around three months before the due date. The Brit said that having a kid is "ultimately my main goal" in life.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal