Newlywed Lily Allen Is Pregnant Again
Lily Allen apparently hid a baby bump underneath her loose wedding gown. The singer's representative confirmed the story that she is pregnant with newly-wedded beau Sam Cooper's baby and has already been a few months along.
Her bump was barely seen under Delphine Manivet gown she wore on her wedding day. "It's beautiful that she is pregnant, and I am very happy for her," the French designer told The Telegraph. "She is very happy about that - it is something wonderful. For me, and for her too, when you're pregnant you want to show that, but also be respectful, so the dress was perfect for her for that moment."
Daily Mail reported that the couple announced the pregnancy to their wedding guests. Their nuptials took place in the village of Cranham in the English countryside on Saturday, June 11.
Allen once was pregnant with Cooper's baby but she had miscarriage around three months before the due date. The Brit said that having a kid is "ultimately my main goal" in life.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards