Lil Wayne Was the Highlight of Bonnaroo's Day 2
Lil Wayne won the crowd at Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival on Friday, June 10 late night set. The rapper heat them up with "I'm Goin' In" before spitting the verses to "Bill Gates" and some other songs, taking in louder screams at each.
Wayne was the successor of Kanye West and Jay-Z who attempted to infuse some Hip-Hop to the rock-ridden festival in 2008 and 2010 respectively. Weezy's playlist did not stray far from his I Am Still music tour with "A Milli", "I'm Single" and "Hustle Hard" included. To strengthen the flavor, he brought out members of Young Money such as Shanelle and Mack Maine to perform with him on stage.
Wayne pumped up the adrenaline with his stage acts, ripping off his yellow tank-top in the middle of his performance and walked the stage half-naked. He also descended to the crowd and rolled around the stage's floor. But the highlight was when he invited in producer Mannie Fresh who had a feud with him back in 2005. The sight of the two embracing was cheered on by the audience.
Wayne's set finished at around 3 A.M. Earlier that day, My Morning Jacket and Arcade Fire took turns to entertain the audience on the main stage.
More Lil Wayne News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof