Lil Wayne Was the Highlight of Bonnaroo's Day 2
Lil Wayne won the crowd at Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival on Friday, June 10 late night set. The rapper heat them up with "I'm Goin' In" before spitting the verses to "Bill Gates" and some other songs, taking in louder screams at each.
Wayne was the successor of Kanye West and Jay-Z who attempted to infuse some Hip-Hop to the rock-ridden festival in 2008 and 2010 respectively. Weezy's playlist did not stray far from his I Am Still music tour with "A Milli", "I'm Single" and "Hustle Hard" included. To strengthen the flavor, he brought out members of Young Money such as Shanelle and Mack Maine to perform with him on stage.
Wayne pumped up the adrenaline with his stage acts, ripping off his yellow tank-top in the middle of his performance and walked the stage half-naked. He also descended to the crowd and rolled around the stage's floor. But the highlight was when he invited in producer Mannie Fresh who had a feud with him back in 2005. The sight of the two embracing was cheered on by the audience.
Wayne's set finished at around 3 A.M. Earlier that day, My Morning Jacket and Arcade Fire took turns to entertain the audience on the main stage.
More Lil Wayne News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal