Lil Wayne Was the Highlight of Bonnaroo's Day 2
Lil Wayne won the crowd at Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival on Friday, June 10 late night set. The rapper heat them up with "I'm Goin' In" before spitting the verses to "Bill Gates" and some other songs, taking in louder screams at each.
Wayne was the successor of Kanye West and Jay-Z who attempted to infuse some Hip-Hop to the rock-ridden festival in 2008 and 2010 respectively. Weezy's playlist did not stray far from his I Am Still music tour with "A Milli", "I'm Single" and "Hustle Hard" included. To strengthen the flavor, he brought out members of Young Money such as Shanelle and Mack Maine to perform with him on stage.
Wayne pumped up the adrenaline with his stage acts, ripping off his yellow tank-top in the middle of his performance and walked the stage half-naked. He also descended to the crowd and rolled around the stage's floor. But the highlight was when he invited in producer Mannie Fresh who had a feud with him back in 2005. The sight of the two embracing was cheered on by the audience.
Wayne's set finished at around 3 A.M. Earlier that day, My Morning Jacket and Arcade Fire took turns to entertain the audience on the main stage.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group