Lily Allen Turned Beautiful and Classic Bride at Her Wedding
Lily Allen was all smiles when she emerged from St. James the Great Church in Gloucestershire, England on Saturday, June 11. She was freshly announced as the wife of decorator and business owner Sam Cooper who proposed to her during a romantic getaway last Christmas.
Allen was dressed in a lace gown complete with fishtail skirt and vintage veil which were designed by Delphine Manivet and inspired by the 1920s. She carried a small bouquet of white, peach and blue flowers, and waved to the guests and photographers outside the church while walking to their waiting car. Cooper was more laid back in his choice of attire, picking a navy blue suit.
According to The Telegraph, Allen's father Keith gave her away at the church. During the wedding rehearsal on Friday, Keith brought an ukulele, prompting speculation that he was serenading the couple down the aisle.
Allen and Cooper's wedding was leaked to the press in March when an invited guest sent the save-the-date card to a tabloid. Allen did not take it well, writing on Twitter, "Whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d**k and your not invited anymore, have some respect and stay at home."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test