Lily Allen Turned Beautiful and Classic Bride at Her Wedding
Lily Allen was all smiles when she emerged from St. James the Great Church in Gloucestershire, England on Saturday, June 11. She was freshly announced as the wife of decorator and business owner Sam Cooper who proposed to her during a romantic getaway last Christmas.
Allen was dressed in a lace gown complete with fishtail skirt and vintage veil which were designed by Delphine Manivet and inspired by the 1920s. She carried a small bouquet of white, peach and blue flowers, and waved to the guests and photographers outside the church while walking to their waiting car. Cooper was more laid back in his choice of attire, picking a navy blue suit.
According to The Telegraph, Allen's father Keith gave her away at the church. During the wedding rehearsal on Friday, Keith brought an ukulele, prompting speculation that he was serenading the couple down the aisle.
Allen and Cooper's wedding was leaked to the press in March when an invited guest sent the save-the-date card to a tabloid. Allen did not take it well, writing on Twitter, "Whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d**k and your not invited anymore, have some respect and stay at home."
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London