Lily Allen Turned Beautiful and Classic Bride at Her Wedding
Lily Allen was all smiles when she emerged from St. James the Great Church in Gloucestershire, England on Saturday, June 11. She was freshly announced as the wife of decorator and business owner Sam Cooper who proposed to her during a romantic getaway last Christmas.
Allen was dressed in a lace gown complete with fishtail skirt and vintage veil which were designed by Delphine Manivet and inspired by the 1920s. She carried a small bouquet of white, peach and blue flowers, and waved to the guests and photographers outside the church while walking to their waiting car. Cooper was more laid back in his choice of attire, picking a navy blue suit.
According to The Telegraph, Allen's father Keith gave her away at the church. During the wedding rehearsal on Friday, Keith brought an ukulele, prompting speculation that he was serenading the couple down the aisle.
Allen and Cooper's wedding was leaked to the press in March when an invited guest sent the save-the-date card to a tabloid. Allen did not take it well, writing on Twitter, "Whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d**k and your not invited anymore, have some respect and stay at home."
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'