Dark Castle to Produce Sylvester Stallone's New Film
Dark Castle Entertainment has teamed up with IM Global and After Dark Films to produce an untitled action thriller project. Sylvester Stallone will portray the main character in this film, which serves as an adaptation to a graphic novel "Bullet to the Head".
"Sylvester Stallone is an iconic action star the world over and I'm thrilled to be working with him again," Joel Silver, Chairman of Dark Castle Entertainment, said. "I look forward to joining with IM Global and After Dark in bringing this exciting new story to the screen."
In addition to Stallone, Sung Kang of "Fast Five" has also been announced to take a supporting role in the flick. Silver is set to produce the movie, with Walter Hill serving behind the lens. Warner Bros. Pictures, in the meantime, will serve as the domestic distributor for the film.
This untitled forthcoming film, whose original book was written by Matz and illustrated by Colin Wilson, will center its story on "a New Orleans hitman (Stallone) and a New York City cop who form an alliance to bring down the killers of their respective partners". The production of the film itself is scheduled to be kicked off in Louisiana later this month.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars