Camille Tries to Block Kelsey Grammer's Daughter From Using Hawaii Estate
The legal war between Camille Donatacci and her ex-husband Kelsey Grammer continues on. After filing for the primary custody of their two young children, the star of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is trying to block her ex-husband's eldest daughter Spencer from using the family's Hawaii estate.
In the declaration, the former Playboy model shared her worries that 27-year-old Spencer might turn out to be Kelsey's spy. "I am very concerned that Spencer will have access to my personal documents and papers and that these will get read by Spencer and/or turned over to [Kelsey] and his attorneys," so she stated as quoted by E! Online.
The 42-year-old reality star additionally noted that Kelsey himself has denied her from using their Hampton house although she owns half of the property. On the reason why, she said that the former "Frasier" star and "his girlfriend [now wife] Kate were using the residence and that they did not feel comfortable that I would be using the house" with their belongings in the house.
Camille added that when the house was later sold, Kelsey didn't allow her or father to come over and get her stuff that include a BMW. She went on to claim that the actor "unilaterally decided to pack up my belongings and have them sent to me."
In early June, Camille has fired back at Kelsey's request to get the sole custody of their children, Mason and Jude. Filing her own petition, the TV personality accused Kelsey of trying to "create a false impression to the media and to wrongfully disparage" her. She also said he refused "to provide information as to his residency and/or schedule for the summer and thereafter."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child